BY COVERGIRL #56 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Mia G.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
I love most things about this product such as the creaminess when you apply and the way it is packaged. However I don't like this particular color. It barely showed up on my eyeshadow or sometimes even took my eyeshadow off.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
I've been using this eye liner for 10 years in espresso. Literally have never purchased another kind, it's that good! It's a great value and easy to use and comes in a variety of colors! I will most definitely continue to use this!
Kelly B.
Philadelphia, PA
Cover girl perfect point plus are my go-to eyeliner. starlight is a dazzling shade. it adds a nice light simmer to wherever you apply it to really help make you're look pop. I like to wear it on my lower lid, which helps play down any b purple eye bags I may have.
Lauren R.
I got this free from influenster for testing purposes and this is by far the best eyeliner I have ever seen/used!! Mine came in espresso which is like a brown and it has a smudger that is great for a smokey eye or anything! This says that it's water proof and boy it is I tried scrubbing it with water and it wouldn't come off!! This is great thank you influenster!!
Leann V.
Austin
I am light skin color, so I don't need a ton of eye lining in the first place. The Cover Girl Perfect point gives me the attention to my eye I need, without overwhelming my complexion. It also has a useful smudge tool on the opposite side for fun blending affects.
Eriona F.
Review for: Violet more...
I really wanted to try another shade other than the usual black or brown. I know violet/purple looks really good with brown eyes and this was on sale so I decided to give it a try. It was very easy to apply, it looked really good. It lasted a pretty long time and did not come off. I really liked it and continue using it.
Katie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
I wear this color eyeliner when I attend class. It is light enough that I don't appear to be trying had for class, but it is noticeable. I bought this at CVS. It is long lasting and doesn't smear that much. My eyes are brown and it appears to go well with my eyes. I recommend this for a chill day or for class.
Jen R.
Northfield, MN
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I love that I never have to set this eyeliner down in order to find a sharpener. It glides on smooth and is never clumpy. It's got a narrow tip so that it goes right where I want it to, but it's also easy to smudge for those days when I'm "just winging it." (Get it? ;) I don't use the sponge every time, but when I have, it's met its purpose with great aplomb. Thanks CG!
Kenzie S.
Chamblee, GA
When it comes to eyeliner, this one can't be beat. I've tried so many, both liquid and pencil, expensive and cheap, and I always come back to this one! It is so easy to use, you don't have to sharpen it or worry about it drying out, and it doesn't run! Honestly this is my favorite drug store makeup product! 5 stars!
Nancy C.
I love this covergirl perfect point plus. I have it in black onyx and it glides so smoothly. I bought as a duo with the covergirl full lash bloom and I loved it. This eyeliner is so good and it's really dark.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging