BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Columbia, SC
By far, my favorite eyeliner! It glides on easily and stays on! It doesn't smudge off and stays on right where I put it! I wouldn't consider using any other kind!!!
Adelaida H.
Adelaida H.
Los Fresnos, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
I love eyeliners I love to try other eyeliners I only use the color black right now I'm use pencil ones but I'm trying the gel and pen type practice as I get better
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Crittenden, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A fantastic everyday eyeliner. I am fair completed and dirty blonde, the brown is wonderful for my eyes as well as a brow definer. Love this reasonable eyeliner z 😍
victoria l.
victoria l.
Norwell, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Goes on smooth and lasts a decent amount of time. All I ask from an eyeliner is that it goes on smooth,there is nothing worse than trying to scrape it on your eye!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Prosperity, SC
Review for: Violet
This color was very nice, it went on bold and it lasted all day. The only issue was my own ineptitude in applying the eyeliner; one side was amazing, one was crap.
bridget g.
bridget g.
Garner, NC
Love, love, love this product. I use it everyday. It goes on smooth and clean, does not smudge, wear off, get all over your face yet comes off when you want it to.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Union City, TN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love this eyeliner. It goes on easy and stays in place. Hardly ever have reapply. Would advice everyone to try this brand and there are many colors to choose from.
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I have oily eyelids. While this goes on super smooth, it just doesn't stay! If you love twist up pencils over ones you have to sharpen, definitely go for this one.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Fayette, OH
I love the convenience of Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Self Sharpening Eye Pencil but it smudges on my lower lid so I have to wipe it a lot to prevent racoon eyes.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Columbia Falls, MT
Review for: Grey Khaki
This was my go to eyeliner for years. I just recently switched to another drugstore product but I would definitely use this again. the only con is that it smudges.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging