BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Emily W.
Fraser, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is okay. Very good price but not amazing quality. It has good color but it doesn't last long. I've only tried the black so maybe other colors are better but I've liked other brands better.
Rachel C.
Washington, MO
Review for: Ink It!
Perfect point is right.. Absolutely love this eye liner! Perfect straight line easy every time!!
Kylie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't last as long as my Clinique or Avon eyeliners but it applies so smoothly. Provides decent value for the low price though.
Renee R.
Review for: Grey Khaki
It was always hard to find a decent eyeliner that didn't melt after one hour. Luckily, I purchased this Covergirl perfect point plus eye pencil. Try it you won't be disappointed.
LeAnn H.
Roswell, NM
Review for: Ink It!
Great eyeliner. Didn't feel any tugging while applying. It went on smooth and lasted a good while while wearing it.
ashley d.
Pine Bush, NY
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is a great eyeliner. it goes on super smoothly and is very pigmented.
Caitlyn v.
Burlington, MA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
My favorite eyeliner! I wear contacts and a lot of eyeliners end up making everything hazy for me, but this stays on and looks great after wearing it all day. I get crisp lines and it's very easy to make it as thin or as thick as you want it to be.
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
Review for: Grey Khaki
I wear this in black onyx to line my bottom eye. Sometimes use to draw in my eyebrows. This is a cheap but a good product that has a long staying power. Does such a good job should be more!
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this product. I usually get it at Walgreen's and it is not too expensive. It glides on very smooth. The color does smudge easily. It does not survive a night out, that is the only downfall for me. I also love the blending tip.
Allyssa L.
Mesa, AZ
Goes on nice and smooth. I always buy the black color. I like this eye liner because I can put it on and use a Q-tip to make the lines perfect. This eye liner does smudge through out the day.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging