BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Buhl, AL
Review for: Violet
I love this eyeliner because it stays put all day and it does not smudge. It is also a little darker black when it goes on than a lot of other eyeliners i have used.
rachel b.
rachel b.
SARTELL, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
I am always looking for eye liners to try since a lot of them smudge on the corners of my eye. My husband brought this home for me randomly and I am loving using it!
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
I love this pencil bc it's easy to maintain and no fuss. Just twist it up a little apply and done! It's very smooth to apply and create your perfect eye liner looks.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Black Onyx
Great eyeliner! Soft and long-lasting. Love the classic black color. Very easy to hold and the mechanical tip has never failed. This is my go to eyeliner, every time.
katherine g.
katherine g.
Review for: Ink It!
Perfect I like this ! I believe this is the crayon one but my favorite ! I usuall get the raccoon look after a day's work but I usuall take it off when I go to sleep
Megan C.
Megan C.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I use this but in black. Been using it since middle school! It goes on so well on my upper water line and stays all day! Very good price and lasts for quite a while!
Laura F.
Laura F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
One of my favorite eyeliner of all time. It is a click up. It's perfect because it only exposes what you need to use at a time. The color is awesome. Very pigmented.
Angel V.
Angel V.
Katy, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Bought this on accident, I was looking for a black eyeliner, but I actually liked this color a lot. It's a light grey color and brought out my eyeshadow really well.
Mindy P.
Mindy P.
Somerset, KY
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I bought this and it worked but not as good as the brand I usually use. I would still recommend it to my family and friends. Covergirl is an awesome brand of makeup.
Soumya G.
Soumya G.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Black Onyx
This a really goooo ooo ooo d product for eyes. It shows off the eyes . Pops out and highlighys it when used. Easy to use. Its long lasting when applied on the eye.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging