BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Laura F.
Laura F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
One of my favorite eyeliner of all time. It is a click up. It's perfect because it only exposes what you need to use at a time. The color is awesome. Very pigmented.
Christina R.
Christina R.
lorain, Oh
Review for: Black Onyx
Goes on smooth, perfect for my lower lashes. Does have a tendency to smudge some as the day goes on, but not a big deal when I like the quality of the product itself
katherine g.
katherine g.
Review for: Ink It!
Perfect I like this ! I believe this is the crayon one but my favorite ! I usuall get the raccoon look after a day's work but I usuall take it off when I go to sleep
rachel b.
rachel b.
SARTELL, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
I am always looking for eye liners to try since a lot of them smudge on the corners of my eye. My husband brought this home for me randomly and I am loving using it!
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
I love this pencil bc it's easy to maintain and no fuss. Just twist it up a little apply and done! It's very smooth to apply and create your perfect eye liner looks.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Black Onyx
Great eyeliner! Soft and long-lasting. Love the classic black color. Very easy to hold and the mechanical tip has never failed. This is my go to eyeliner, every time.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Buhl, AL
Review for: Violet
I love this eyeliner because it stays put all day and it does not smudge. It is also a little darker black when it goes on than a lot of other eyeliners i have used.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I use this but in black. Been using it since middle school! It goes on so well on my upper water line and stays all day! Very good price and lasts for quite a while!
Aubrey F.
Aubrey F.
Flint, MI
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I like this eyeliner because it goes on smooth and makes a nice smudgeable line. I don't like wearing black and this blends up nice and make the green in my eyes pop
Shala C.
Shala C.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This product is easy to apply! prices vary depending where your purchase but I always use it. The packaging allows you see the color clearly which is very important
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging