BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Caitlyn v.
Burlington, MA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
My favorite eyeliner! I wear contacts and a lot of eyeliners end up making everything hazy for me, but this stays on and looks great after wearing it all day. I get crisp lines and it's very easy to make it as thin or as thick as you want it to be.
Jessica G.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Easy to apply long lasting color but also easy to smudge one of the best pincels out there. I also love the fact that the U.S. No sharing involved
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
Review for: Grey Khaki
I wear this in black onyx to line my bottom eye. Sometimes use to draw in my eyebrows. This is a cheap but a good product that has a long staying power. Does such a good job should be more!
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this product. I usually get it at Walgreen's and it is not too expensive. It glides on very smooth. The color does smudge easily. It does not survive a night out, that is the only downfall for me. I also love the blending tip.
Allyssa L.
Mesa, AZ
Goes on nice and smooth. I always buy the black color. I like this eye liner because I can put it on and use a Q-tip to make the lines perfect. This eye liner does smudge through out the day.
Amanda P.
Alice, TX
Review for: Black Ink
I love this liner it stays on my watery eyes its pretty similar to ud 24 liner..I love this and I just got a new one too
Emalyn R.
Love this eyeliner! I have it in brown and you can where it in so many ways, it always looks great.
Jazmin C.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I've used this for years and I like how smooth it is but it does smudge a little. I like it plus it's a good price and it lasts a long time!
YOMARIS G.
N Kingstown, RI
Review for: Grey Khaki
Not my favorite . It is very limited and dark but it would not stay in place .
Shardaya W.
Verona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and is also easy to take off at night. It tends to fad quicker than I like, but the application is so easy I don't mind reapplying.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging