BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Nicole H.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It's so creamy and goes so so smooth. I can wear it all day without any smudges! I always recommend this to all my girlfriends!
LeeAnn S.
The perfect point plus eyeliner is my on the go eyeliner. I use it when I'm in a hurry and need something quick. Like the smudgey sponge that is attached to it.
Ashley R.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this product! I typically use the espresso color but love this one too. I've been loyal to this eyeliner for more than 10 years! Totally worth the price!
Emily W.
Saint Marys, GA
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is a little hard to get started out of the package. It takes a little bit of use before the pencil is working consistently. Other than that, great product.
Carl T.
Glade Hill, Va
I use this brand frequently. It is affordable and lasts all day. It does rub off easy but as long as you're careful it isn't a big deal. I prefer this in black.
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
One of my favorite eyeliners. I love how I can create a precise line with the perfectly shaped tip of this pencil. My eye-make up lasts all day and looks great!
Kimberly M.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner! It is easy to use and lasts all day. I've tried other eyeliners and they never stay on all day. With this product I don't have to reapply!
Brittany R.
Concord, NC
Review for: Black Ink
I've tried this eyeliner in a couple of shades but haven't been impressed. It's easy to apply but also smudges throughout the day. Definetlh not a 8-5 eyeliner
Jennifer E.
Lexington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx, Espresso
Let me start off by saying this is my FAVORITE eyeliner, BY FAR. I will always pay for this and use it! I love when it's on sale! 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND!
Mary S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this eyeliner. It takes a bit to get it going as in it doesn't glide on smoothly. However, once you get it started, it creates a clean line of eyeliner.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging