BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
Mount Sterling, KY
This helps you get the perfect line that you're looking for. I use this a lot. Great color and payoff. I've bought this multiple times, easy to use, it doesn't smudge.
Mandi L.
Mandi L.
Walker, LA
Review for: Black Onyx
If I wear make up, I have to use this product! My go to eyeliner. This goes on smoothly and does not run when wet! It even comes off easily with hot water and a towel.
Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Review for: Grey Khaki
I like this because it's easy to apply but it smears quickly and runs if I sweat to much so this product I only wear when I know I'm staying in doors and won't sweat.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Egg Harbor City, NJ
Review for: Grey Khaki
I am very light skinned and when i wear black it looks a little bad so i use this color just enough to bring out my light brown eyes and i might say its perfect for me
Priyal P.
Priyal P.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Black Ink
I am in love with the brand Covergirl. It affordable of most people and they have nice products like this one. I use it everyday in my life since the day it came out.
DeLaney G.
DeLaney G.
Lufkin
I like this eyeliner because it's like a liquid liner and pencil all in one. I can get the sharp angles and full color of liquid, and the easy removability of pencil!
Shyann R.
Shyann R.
Haledon, NJ
Review for: Black Onyx
I am very picky about my eyeliner because I trade my apply anything else to my eyes. This product saves my eye routine everyday I love it it's very soft when applying
Assetou C.
Assetou C.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Hunter Green
Its soooo great and its really unique. Cover girl is making waves as a drugstore brand and they never seem to disappoint with great quality products and cheap prices.
Karola R.
Karola R.
Kerrville
Review for: Grey Khaki
I really recommend this product it really last and it waterproof I can weary all they and by the end of night still same as when I applying in the morning!! Love it!!
Eliamar D.
Eliamar D.
Eltopia, WA
Review for: Black Ink
This is my go to, every lay liner. Love how smooth it is and the color is really pigmented which means I get done applying everything quicker... that's a plus for me.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging