BY COVERGIRL #38 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kayla C.
Liberty, IN
This is a great eyeliner! While I personally prefer gel liners, this is a great and handy product to take along in your purse or makeup bag for those mornings when you're rushed. It goes on relatively smoothly and has a nice finish to it. It is easy to blend and stays on well!
Eliana O.
Medley, FL
It has a really nice finish and a great color no matter the skin tone because I have used it in my face and my sisters! And we are both different skin types
Amber M.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Great eyeliner! stays on all day. A little difficult to sharpen though, and smudges a little throughout the day.
Cassie P.
My daughter really likes this pencil because there is no mess of sharpening. This last most of the day and very little smearing.
Rachel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color and product. I do wish it was a little thicker though. I got the purple and I like it a lot!
Maria G.
Review for: Black Ink
I liked this eyeliner it didn't smudge and lasted the whole day. It was nice and smooth. I would recommend it to others
Marisol H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good pencil so smooth a rich color no problem no Jerry so amazing product buy its good
Amanda P.
Alice, TX
Love this perfect black color perfect for watery eyes and last a good while I say about 3hrs before u have to do a touch up
Ellen D.
Palatine, IL
Well priced eye pencil that will last the day (or night). Convenient to toss in a handbag and go.
Katie M.
Princeton, KY
This eyeliner is one of my favorites of all time. It never has to be sharpened and is always precise, with no smudging.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging