BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Karla D.
Karla D.
Review for: Black Onyx
I have used cover girl eyeliners for many years. I really love the fine point that this product has. This shade of black is perfect, and the applicator gives solid lines.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cortland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner! It goes on creamy and smooth. There's no need to sharpen a pencil either. I have blue eyes so the midnight blue is perfect for me.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only eyeliner that I use. I love that there's no sharpening needed! It glides on smoothly and easily. I have bought this type in black for years. Wouldn't change it!
Dariana R.
Dariana R.
I got this in a brown shade and i loved how smooth of an eye liner this is i only use it for the bottom of my eye in the cornor and i was in love with color a dark brown
Laken R.
Laken R.
Keystone Heights, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I use this nearly every time I wear eyeliner. Have used it for years and would recommend it to any and everyone. However, I use the black eyeliner instead of gray khaki.
Becky R.
Becky R.
Slater, MO
Review for: Black Onyx
The Covergirl Perfect Point Eyeliner is the easiest eyeliner to apply and sharpen. I also like that the eyeliner stays well, but is easily removed at the end of the day.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Amazing stay put long wear liner! Very rich black pigment as well. Great if your in a pinch or need something to hold over until your favorite Sephora liner is available
Jazmin R.
Jazmin R.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Cocoa Ink
For me this product didn't last very long it smudged way too easily wasn't very pigmented and it dried out so fast that I didn't want to repurchase I wouldn't recommend
Kimberly  O.
Kimberly O.
Review for: Ink It!
I have used this eyeliner and can honestly say that I loved it!! It goes on very smooth and does last awhile. It's not too pricey which I also loved about this product.
Amal K.
Amal K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Ink It!
Incredible pigment and smooth application! Sadly I tend to break mine sometime while trying to apply it but that doesn't stop it from being my favorite pencil eyeliner.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging