BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Valentina S.
Valentina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Ok, it makes my eyes look bigger, I love the eraser to help refine the path. It worked well and makes the makeup look beautiful thanks influenster this is a beautiful gift
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Smyrna, DE
Review for: Black Onyx
This product is something I would recommend . It compares to the alternatives because it goes on the same way . Walmart is where I bought it , it was in perfect packaging.
Karla D.
Karla D.
Review for: Black Onyx
I have used cover girl eyeliners for many years. I really love the fine point that this product has. This shade of black is perfect, and the applicator gives solid lines.
breanna a.
breanna a.
Review for: Black Onyx
My eyeliner needs to be the darkest black available, and needs to last at least for half of the day before fading. Covergirl eyeline is perfect and meets all of my needs!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I have green eyes, so I love wearing purple eyeliner to make them pop. This is my favorite product to use for that! It doesn't smudge or smear and is super easy to apply!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Review for: Black Onyx
I think they may have changed the formula as the eyeliner is softer than it has been previously which makes it smear easier. Otherwise, very easy to apply and looks good.
Elsa Z.
Elsa Z.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
Very black, perfect for everyday use, easy to smudge out. If it's isn't set and you have watery eyes it can get a bit messy. But I've repurchased this over and over again
Marine P.
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This eyeliner is good, it is very dark and I do my top liner with it. It dries out nice. Only downside, it does smear on my eye lid. Which is why I gave only three stars.
Micah N.
Micah N.
Booneville, KY
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner is good for when you wanna go bold. It goes on so good and smooth no need of having to go over it again and again like you do some to get the actually color
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only eyeliner that I use. I love that there's no sharpening needed! It glides on smoothly and easily. I have bought this type in black for years. Wouldn't change it!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging