BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
shannon j.
shannon j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing eye liners. the colors are great and easy to use. I often also use these on my lips as lip pencils and they work great. The quality is great and never disappointing.
Halie S.
Halie S.
Eastlake, OH
This is my go to eyeliner I always keep a back up when I run out of both this and my liquid eyeliner. Also it's very inexpensive at a local drugstore and it's long lasting.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to eyeliner !!! I always have a couple on hand and recommend them to my friends :) They go on so smooth and don't irritate my eyes, definitely a must have !!!
Valentina S.
Valentina S.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Ok, it makes my eyes look bigger, I love the eraser to help refine the path. It worked well and makes the makeup look beautiful thanks influenster this is a beautiful gift
Paige P.
Paige P.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner it is so pretty and last for a long time it does not chip and it is really easy to apply to your eyelid it pops your eye color and I am a repeat user!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Chesterland, OH
Review for: Hunter Green
Okay products I will purchase again and continue to use. I like that there are a verity of color to choose from. But if you apply to heavy it will mark the tip of your eye
Alaina M.
Alaina M.
Smyrna, DE
Review for: Black Onyx
This product is something I would recommend . It compares to the alternatives because it goes on the same way . Walmart is where I bought it , it was in perfect packaging.
Bobbi T.
Bobbi T.
Newton, IA
Review for: Black Ink
I think this works really well and totally recommend for you to try it. it was very easy to use and stays put. i think this is one of the best eyeliners I have ever tried.
Sausha L.
Sausha L.
I bought this because I thought it was waterproof. It wasn't! I had black circles under my eyes within an hour of putting it in. I live in Hawaii and it's very humid here!
breanna a.
breanna a.
Review for: Black Onyx
My eyeliner needs to be the darkest black available, and needs to last at least for half of the day before fading. Covergirl eyeline is perfect and meets all of my needs!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging