BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Emily L.
Morristown, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
I use this eyeliner on an very day basis! I have not found one for the price that has easy application, stays on for several hours. I have blue eyes and with a smokey eye this looks great. Very easy to use no tricky application. I would say if you need an easy eye liner that looks great buy this.
Maranda J.
Review for: Black Onyx
I have searched for the right eyeliner and tried many different brands. From Revlon to cover girl and from liquid eyeliner to the good ole pencil eyeliner. I've came to the conclusion that I prefer not to use liquid eyeliner. But I really do like cover girl eyeliner. it stays on really well and I don't ever have to re-apply it through out the day.
Samantha F.
Gainesville, MO
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I bought this and i do not like it at all it smudges and runs everywhere. The packaging looked nice but in the eyeliner needs a lot of improvement. I have had better luck with the generic Which is saying a lot. Will not be buying again ant time soon.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I've been using this eyeliner for years and don't have any plans of stopping, It doesn't smudge and goes on nicely. It looks the same at the end of the day as it does when I first put it on. I like to use the charcoal color because it's not as bold as the black and looks nice for a day at work.
Danelle J.
Clover , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect eyeliner! Love it! It does everything I could want in an eyeliner. I have brown and it looks good, doesn't smudge, lasts all day, super easy to put on and those ones that you don't have to sharpen! Every who loves eyeliner needs to try this
Rylee B.
Liberty, MO
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I really liked it. A few thing that I like is that it went on smooth and came off when needed and it it stayed. A few things that I disliked was it smuged easily. I thought it was good over all and good for people with glasses. I made my eyes pop out.
Britney C.
Bossier City, LA
Review for: Hunter Green
I love these perfect point plus eye pencils! I typically wear the black on an everyday basics, but I have found these other colors to also provide easy great color. They don't pull or drag on the lid, and they stay in place! I always keep one with me.
Sarah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I really love the formulas in the eyeliners because the glide on and don't drag too hard. However, I can't use this on my top lash because it is too thick. I do use this on my waterline and it works beautifully.
Haley L.
Barnesville , Ga
Review for: Ink It!
Girls this thing right here is so easy too do a wing with. It's amazing. Stays all day also. Runs soooo smooth. I buy it every time. It actually last awhile also. It's a amazing product. I definitely recommend it.
jocelyn a.
Tracy, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this cover girl eyeliner.
It goes on super smooth and really dark.
Looks very nice and not messy lile other eyeliners.what i love most about it, is that it last all day.its very easy to apply and i most definitely recommend it to all my friends.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging