BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Perla A.
Perla A.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
Not one of my favorites but is more then workable when I can't get to my favorite. I don't wear eyeliner often but I love the pen great for a wing. And the creamier the better
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner!
it goes on very smoothly and doesn't run under your eyes like most eyeliners.
I also like that it's not an actual pencil so you don't have to sharpen it!
Micayla S.
Micayla S.
fayetteville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eye pencil. It stays on all day and doesn't wear off like others. It also doesn't rub off on my eyelid throughout the day like some other brands do. Good purchase!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Midland, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my go to eye liner. I love how long it lasts. Doesn't smudge to under my eye or in the corner. Love the twist up wand and how easy it goes on. I've used this for ever!
Johanny R.
Johanny R.
Quantico, VA
Review for: Hunter Green
Covergirl is one of my favorite products because how inexpensive it is and coupons released monthly make it cheaper. The eyeliner contours eye nicely and the color stands out.
Sherry W.
Sherry W.
Tulsa, OK
This is very easy to use. It makes putting on eyeliner easy compared to other eye pencils I've used. It lasts about average time. It's a decent value and I would recommend it.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Ikes Fork, WV
Review for: Hunter Green
Love cover girl liner just not this color. I'm a envy black girl so yeah. Even when i don't go all out with my make-up i always use liner its a much when you walk out the door.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Chesapeake, VA
Pretty clunky and hard to apply. It also applies looking very light and faded. I feel like if you're using black, it should look a little more bold than like an erased pencil
Makenzie P.
Makenzie P.
Review for: Black Onyx
I absolutely love this eyeliner! You just have to make sure you don't apply too much because it is dark! It stays on basically all day and isn't very runny... I recommend it!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
La Verne, CA
Last long and easy to apply. Looks great after every use. I have tried other brands but have always made my way back to this one. I haven't found better. Great price as well.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging