BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

Evonne B.
Enid, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
If you wear contacs this stuff is the best. i have a hard time getting eyeliner to not make my eyes itch. you can buy this at walmart walgreens anywhere that sells make. it is a very good price and last a long time. i always will but this kind of eyeliner
Brooke B.
Villa Rica, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
If you're in the market for an eyeliner with perfect coverage, that doesn't smudge, and that lasts all day this is your product. I've solely used this brand since I began wearing makeup and there isn't another brand I would even try. I love this product.
Lauren C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
I've used this eyeliner for many years and it never disappoints! It is easy to apply both on the top or lower lash line. I have green eyes and it makes them pop! I prefer the point plus over other alternatives such as liquid liner or brush liners. This liner is user friendly and doesn't make a mess!
Michele R.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Perfect point eye pencils are always in my bag.

This burgundy pencil was a complete accidental purchase... I'M SO HAPPY that I grabbed instead of my usual black pencils

Burgundy is a beautiful color and really adds to your eyes.

Hope I find this again!
Courtney F.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have this in very black. I love how bold it is, but it does tend to smudge more than I'd like. It's very smooth and doesn't go on too thick at all. It's very inexpensive and as a newly wed, it definitely fits my budget. The little blender on the end is useless to me, but I do like the liner in general. I isn't rough and pokey like some liners I've used.
Priscilla O.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this eyeliner because it is very pigmented and is at an affordable price. I love how it is easy to apply and doesn't leave me looking a mess like some eyeliners. It provides a smooth line on top of my eyelids. I would definitely repurchase this liner.
Crystalina M.
My all time fav that I cannot seriously live without! I'm not a make up person so this is my only go to when I don't get dolled up for special occasions. Without it I feel naked haha. Affordable and comes in different colors. Can do winged, or normal and even blend ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
This is a great eyeliner! I recently bought this because it was on sale at CVS and I had a coupon for it and instantly fell in love! It glides on so smoothly and looks great on my eyes. I've gotten many compliments and I always recommend this eye liner.
Emily M.
Covergirl Perfect Point Plus is the best eyeliner I have every used and now the only eyeliner I use. It applies easily and allows for various thicknesses. It doesn't smudge and I love the dark brown color. The self sharpening feature is also convenient.
Jenna K.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love CoverGirl eyeliner. I have bought it for years and I will continue to do so. It is aesthetically pleasing and works great! It lasts all day and stays put. I have hazel eyes and I love both the black and brown shade. I highly recommend this product.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging