BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Shandelle H.
Elkhart, KS
I have been looking for this product all my life! Yahoo i finally found it. Ever since i have been using this product i see a difference on my eyelids then any other eyeliner i have used in the past. I saw my sister using this and it interested me so i tried it myself and i found beauty towards this product and would recommend it to others who use pencil eyeliner. It's a amazing makeup tool to uses!
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this eyeliner for the bottom part of my eye. It does run after a few hours. I have to wipe off the corners of my eyes when it runs but this is the best non liquid eyeliner I've used. I love that I don't have to sharpen it and it has a lid that stays on well. It lasts me a long time too! Months really. It is very affordable and I can buy it almost anywhere.
Lindsay K.
Redding, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Must have. This is the king of eyeliner. It is super affordable. Last time I bought one it was still under $10. Application is so smooth. Better than anything out there. Seriously don't waste your money in department stores. I use mine over eyeshadow primer just to make sure it doesn't move anywhere unwanted. Also comes with a little sponge on bottom for blending. Great product. The cap to the sponge always seems to break but that never bothers me. I could go on forever.. seriously this is a must have.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner!  Its easy to apply and stays on for a long time.  I purchased mine from Ebay for a really cheap price.  This is usually my go to eyeline because I know it's not going to irritate my contact lenses.  Plus, I have sensitive eyes anyway and this is really great for that!
Nicole L.
Ashland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have literally tried every black eyeliner under the sun and none can stand up to my watery eyes... Until I found this. I received a free sample and fell in love! It smudges so minimally even under a lot of pressure. So thrilled to have found an amazing drug store liner :)

*I received this complimentary for review purposes! :)
hannah R.
Lynn, IN
This has been one of my favorite eyeliners for years! I love the fact that this eyeliner is retractable and doesn't need sharpened. It's very creamy and glides on smooth as well. My only con to this product is how it transfers. I use the shade "Onyx" for most looks, and while it looks amazing, after a while it will transfer from my tightline to my water line, causing smudging. Other than the transferring issue, I'd say this is a great eyeliner comparable to Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide On!
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I simply adore this eyeliner. It's my go to because it's so easy to use, no sharpening requires, just twist the bottom. It also has a smudger on the bottom. Glides on beautifully. I've only purchased this eyeliner since I first tried it. I bought two a month ago and then received one as a sample in my pinchme.com box. Definitely my favorite.
johanna f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thanks to pinche me I receive this eye liner color black and I loves is very dark and is great for the smoky eye. Falling in love of this.Also long lasting and is not very easy to take off for me that is great (I receive this for free but all opinion are my own.)
Brenda G.
I tried this eyeliner today and totally loved it! I got this eyeliner in my monthly ipsy bag. I noticed this eyeliner pencil has a plastic protector around the tip of the pencil making it hard for the tip to break off. I found this very helpful because most of my retractable pencils have this issue. I totally recommend this pencil.
Carrie W.
Review for: Black Onyx
I absolutely love this eyeliner.  I am not a complete makeup guru and I find that this product is easy to apply and looks really good on.  It is quite forgiving if you have a less than rock steady hand, and can be smudged for that "smokey eye" look if that is what you enjoy.  I use black on my upper lids to help my eyes stand out since I have very hooded eyes and wimpy lashes, and charcoal on my lower lid which is a bit softer for my 9-5 job.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging