BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Dominique A.
Dominique A.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have tried this product just not in this color i like to stay in my comfort zone of black and browns and dark blues for eye pencils . these pencils have really nice coverage and i like how some products come with a personal sharpener on the cap so i don't have to buy one. covergirl is right in my price range so I'm constantly buying from this company
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Laredo
My favorite eye liner! To be a low cost drug store/grocery product, you can't beat it. Goes on so smooth with no skipping or missed places, and you can have this on in a few seconds. You don't even really need the edge smoothr, but if you do it's high quality. Have been wearing this for years and have never found a high end type that even comes close.
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
Slaton, TX
I have used this eye liner for many, many years. I keep going back to it after trying different brands. I love the fact that you do not have to sharpen the pencil. It is an affordable price and I can find it anywhere. The only thing I do not like about it is that it does not last all day long. Definitely use an eye shadow primer to keep it in place.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my go to eyeliner, I use this every day, and prefer this over other brands. I find that the eyeliner glides very easily, it does not wear, I can wear this from early morning to late at night. It also has a tip at the end to make the eyeliner smudge to give a nice smokey eye. I have used this for years and will never leave home without it on!
Diane M.
Diane M.
Arcadia, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my go to eyeliner! When I first started doing eyeliner I was so terrible at it and would constantly get frustrated and give up completely. Then I gave this eyeliner a shot and I can do it myself every day now! I love how dark the color is and the smudging tool on the opposite end is what makes it so easy to work with, you have total control!
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Williston , ND

THIS IS THE EST YOUR GONNA GET IN EYELINER
IT'S NOT LIKE THOSE HARD PENCILS THAT YOU HAVE TO JAB IN UR EYE TO GET THE SHADE YOU WANT
THIS PENCIL GLIDES ON LIKE BUTTER AND STAYS ON FOR ABOUT 4 TO 6 HOURS BEFORE A TOUCH UP IS NEEDED

PLUS THE GREAT THING ABOUT THIS IS, NO PENCIL SHARPENERS IT'S AUTOMATIC

I'LL NEVER GO BACK TO A PENCIL LINER AGAIN
Laura J.
Laura J.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Pros and cons of this eyeliner
PROS: goes on easy, very pigmented, gives a nice, bold, defined line. Smudges easily which allows it to be fixed easily if you mess up.

CONS: I use this eyeliner almost everyday and it does not last long, approx 3-4 weeks. Also, if you have watery eyes it will run and you will look like a raccoon. Smudges easily.
Blake B.
Blake B.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this pencil in Espresso and it is a BEAUTIFUL color. It applies very smoothly and doesn't seem to pull on the lid when applying. The only downside to this product is it seemed to rub of fairly easily on the back of my hand, but on my lid it has not budged. I will definitely purchase this product again and try the many different colors!
Angie F.
Angie F.
Troy, AL
Review for: Black Onyx
This is another product that has changed, it now smears more...especially if you apply any moisturizing products or wash your face before applying makeup...or sweat...or in a humid location(like mine, in the deep South)...it does still make it easy to apply a perfect line, but be sure you dry around eyes well..and experiment with primer..
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner! CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner is one of my favorite eyeliners! I use it everyday! Goes on smooth! I never use the smudge applicator on the end. I just love Covergirl products! They never disappoint me! I've been using CG for years! I also received one in as a badge prize from CoverGirl So Lashy! Badge win!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging