BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Trina M.
Trina M.
Review for: Hunter Green
I really like the color! Eyeliner goes on easily and smooth with no creasing. Lasted me all day after working 12 hours. Looking forward to adding other colors to my collection.
Darlene S.
Darlene S.
Fremont, MI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
You cant go wrong with any CoverGirl makeup. Using this product makes your eyes stand out. Not clumpy like other products out there, goes on smooth and is so easy to take off.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Ikes Fork, WV
Review for: Hunter Green
Love cover girl liner just not this color. I'm a envy black girl so yeah. Even when i don't go all out with my make-up i always use liner its a much when you walk out the door.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
I love this eyeliner!
it goes on very smoothly and doesn't run under your eyes like most eyeliners.
I also like that it's not an actual pencil so you don't have to sharpen it!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Midland, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my go to eye liner. I love how long it lasts. Doesn't smudge to under my eye or in the corner. Love the twist up wand and how easy it goes on. I've used this for ever!
Perla A.
Perla A.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
Not one of my favorites but is more then workable when I can't get to my favorite. I don't wear eyeliner often but I love the pen great for a wing. And the creamier the better
Hayley J.
Hayley J.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eyeliner ever. I use it every day! It glides on extremely smooth and only smudges if you use it on your waterline. I would totally reccomend this eyeliner.
Micayla S.
Micayla S.
fayetteville, AR
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eye pencil. It stays on all day and doesn't wear off like others. It also doesn't rub off on my eyelid throughout the day like some other brands do. Good purchase!
Johanny R.
Johanny R.
Quantico, VA
Review for: Hunter Green
Covergirl is one of my favorite products because how inexpensive it is and coupons released monthly make it cheaper. The eyeliner contours eye nicely and the color stands out.
Sherry W.
Sherry W.
Tulsa, OK
This is very easy to use. It makes putting on eyeliner easy compared to other eye pencils I've used. It lasts about average time. It's a decent value and I would recommend it.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging