BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Emily C.
Longview, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
My absolute favorite eyeliner! I keep stocked on it because sometimes it's the only thing I can wear! And that's all I'm going to say about that.
Mallory M.
Bellevue, KY
Review for: Espresso
I have been using this eyeliner for years. It has great staying power & is perfect for less dramatic eyeliner looks. Love the smudger on the end
Emily K.
Xenia, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Absolutely LOVE this eyeliner. I have been using this for 15 years! It is my all time favorite. I but multiple at a time bc it's always sold out!
Cortney P.
Andalusia, Al
Review for: Black Onyx
I would not recommend this product. It smudges and does not last long on the eyes. In my opinion it is overpriced for the quality of the product.
Katie K.
N Hollywood, CA
Love the thin line I get with this eyeliner. Lasts all day! Super easy to click up but doesn't click back down so don't push too much out at once
Ashley M.
Clio, MI
It's good eyeliner. I would have gave it 5 stars if it lasted all day. Usually makes me threw work but if I'm going somewhere after I reapply it.
Kristen P.
Morehead, KY
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love how nice and smooth this eye liner goes on. I can go with a sharp, precise line or I can soften it with the smudge tip. Stays on all day!
Casey E.
This eyeliner is a good color but wears off and smudges easily. I need something that doesn't smudge so easy or it looks like I have a black eye.
Chalis S.
Review for: Black Onyx
I don’t like this eyeliner as much as I like the Maybelline Onyx eyeliner, it smudges and runs easier then the Maybelline, but it’s not horrible.
Roxanne P.
Review for: Black Onyx
Perfect this i tried through a sample& continued to use it ever since I found it.Price is fair and eyeliner is awesome.BeatS the sharpening type.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging