BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Brittany L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal
Not a bad eyeliner but my only complaint is how "smudgy" it gets. My eyeliner usually looks pretty good the first hour I wear it but by hour #2 all the eyeliner on the top of my eyelid gets transferred to the bottom of my eyes so I look like a raccoon. Might opt for a liquid eyeliner instead!
bridget g.
Garner, NC
Love, love, love this product. I use it everyday. It goes on smooth and clean, does not smudge, wear off, get all over your face yet comes off when you want it to.
Kristi M.
Calera, AL
These work wonders when I want a perfect cat eye for the day. They glide on so easy and aren't smudged all over my eye by mid day. My sister also loves these too.
Tina H.
Beeville, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Loved the color, but have somehow misplaced it, Need to go and get another one, prefer the black, but sometimes switching it up makes everything seem more daring.
Marisa B.
Jacksonville, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
Really great ! Went on smooth and easy with no mess / smudge ! Very affordable and great for new makeup users who are just starting out and want to get started !
Ana
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is a generally good starter eyeliner. I know I used it when I was worried black would be too much of a punch. This is much more subtle. The self sharpening feature is nice because then I don't have to buy an expensive sharpener. I buy every time cause its my favorite.
María R.
weston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
Peso máximo de verdad lo recommendás chica a comprar este producto está combo Así es usted como tal es muy bueno así que no lo piensen y aprendo a presión ideal y perfecto para ustedes chicas para un rostro esencial
Kristen M.
Northport, AL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love these eyeliners! They go on smoothly and have a smudge sponge on the bottom, so you have everything you need in one tool! They last all day, but can sometimes smudge a little if you're not careful. Very good though!
Nicole H.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It's so creamy and goes so so smooth. I can wear it all day without any smudges! I always recommend this to all my girlfriends!
Kimberly M.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner! It is easy to use and lasts all day. I've tried other eyeliners and they never stay on all day. With this product I don't have to reapply!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging