BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Allie B.
Allie B.
Mays Landing, NJ
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Perfect smooth application. Intense color. Doesn't budge!! Brings out my blue eyes...I chose this color after my hair stylist recommended this color palette to bring out my eyes
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Tempe, AZ
Works great! It doesn't smudge throught the day like a few other brands do. I wish it were cheaper though. I can only use this for special occasions when I want my eyes to pop.
Alliyah B.
Alliyah B.
Altamonte Springs
Review for: Black Ink
Im not the best when it comes to makeup. But when I do decide to put it on this is my goto liner. By far it's the easiest for me to use. As with others I end up looking a mess.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Lynchburg , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is a good drugstore option. It is very black, and I love that it is self sharpening. It doesn't last as long as some others, but a quick touch up is all you need.
Deein K.
Deein K.
Warsaw , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Self Sharpening Eye Pencil The pencil is pretty amazing....The eyeliner is easy to apply and can be worn smoothly . It can be lasted for 4-5 hours.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner is great. it goes on smooth and really vibrantly. It is hard to get off, which is great when you don't want it to come off but at the end of the day, not so much.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
Review for: Black Onyx
This has always been my go to eyeliner. It's smooth like a liquid, but it's a pencil that scrolls up. Glides on with ease and has an error eraser on the end. Easy mishap fixes!
Trina M.
Trina M.
Review for: Hunter Green
I really like the color! Eyeliner goes on easily and smooth with no creasing. Lasted me all day after working 12 hours. Looking forward to adding other colors to my collection.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Oil City, PA
Review for: Black Onyx
Better than most expensive liners out there. Doesn't smudge where you don't want it to and stays put for a decent amount of time. Even better if you set it with a black powder.
Hayley J.
Hayley J.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eyeliner ever. I use it every day! It glides on extremely smooth and only smudges if you use it on your waterline. I would totally reccomend this eyeliner.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging