BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Absolutely love this eyeliner and use it everyday. Whenever I run out this is the one I run to get. Last for a long time and gives a nice look when you use it. Would recommend this!
linda M.
linda M.
East Chicago, IN
Review for: Black Onyx
Very easy to apply and stays where you put it. I like the ease of it. do not have to keep reapplying it. Value is I guess good for the product you are getting. I use this EVERYDAY!!
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
San Leandro, CA
Review for: Black Ink
I like how easy it is to use and how it looks good after I apply it! It lasts all day into the night, I will have a hard time finding a good replacement if ever they discontinue it!
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
pueblo, co
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I recently bought this eyeliner a couple month ago, and I have to say it is my favorite so far. It goes on so smooth and doesn't irritate my eyes like most eyeliner have in the past
Liliana J.
Liliana J.
Clovis, NM
Review for: Black Onyx
Alittle black eye liner is a girls best friend i love that when I'm not in the mood to wear a full face of make up this eye liner makes my eyes po with out drying them out or itching
Abby M.
Abby M.
Richmond, IN
Easy to use and always sharp! Stays on for hours! I line my eyes just above my lower lash line where it's hard to keep liner on sms this stays for hours with no running or smudging!
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
The thing is I use this product and love it. But in black. It stays on really well. It's almost like a calligraphy pen. My eyes water a lot from allergies and this liner works well.
Gennie L.
Gennie L.
Oro Valley, AZ
Very precise eyeliner. It allows you to get the look you want without messing up. I would really recommend this product to anyone looking for a great eyeliner from a great company!
Ash M.
Ash M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
Love the tip on this! Great for perfect lines! A must have! Especially for beginners! This one one of the first products in my makeup bag that helped me learn how to do my make up!
Ashlea M.
Ashlea M.
Houma, LA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This eye liner gives my eyes the perfect pop. It's easy to apply and doesn't give me crazy raccoon eyes. It's definitely one of my favorites and one I keep on me for a softer look.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging