BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Victoria H.
This one is an ok eyeliner I do like the fine point applicator making it easy to apply. It won't last long if you use it everyday. Does fade a little throughout the day. Apply concelar around waterline before applying should last longer that way.
Jessica C.
The Covergirl perfect point plus eyeliner is hands down the best eyeliner I have ever tried. Most eyeliners irritate my eyes and most don't last for a long time but this one works great. I definitely recommend it for your makeup collection.
danielita Z.
Fremont, NE
The product i received was great i liked it but wouldn't wear it that much though because i like black i would only use it when I'm trying to go for a more natural look for the day i really like the side where u can blend or eraee any little mistake i would buy this again but in black
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
The color of this product is not my favorite. It didn't really appear as it does on the packaging. The product itself is really easy to apply, and I appreciate that I don't have to sharpen it. It doesn't crumble easily like other eye pencils do.
Flakis D.
Review for: Hunter Green more...
I have use this one but the black one and it looks amazing u have 2 ways to do your makeup thick eyeliner or soft with the white end like a sponge.i always use it and it the best eyeliner ever because when use it give you that perfect look.it makes your eyes look bigger and beautiful.
Kati S.
Greencastle, PA
Review for: Hunter Green more...
I always love adding annew touch to my makeup and this eye pencil allowed me to do that! A touch of color and you get that POP! Like wow your eyes stand out! It applies on smooth and stays on great. I use this product for certain occasions! I would for sure recommend this to anyone!
Melissa L.
Bremerton, WA
I've constantly had issues with eyeliner over the years. In fact, I've never been able to actually use it properly before - which is why I have called myself a failure as a girl! But this eyeliner has been a godsend for me. It glides super easily, doesn't smear, and no sharpening is always a plus. Plus I love the selection of colors. The gold is by far, my favorite. Definitely recommend it to everyone.
Jean M.
Lansdale, PA
I have been using this eyeliner for years. It's smooth, doesn't easily smear and lasts all day. I have tried others, but keep coming back to this. I love the forever-sharpened tip, because nothing is worse than poking your eye with those wooden eye pencils. The price is reasonable too.
Ruchi P.
I have used this eyeliner for many years (just about everyday) in the color Onyx. It's great because I don't have to sharpen it and has a sponge attached for blending.While you can get cheaper pencils, I still think this is a good buy. I do think it smudges easily and leaves me with raccoon eyes sometimes if I use too much and rub my eyes, but the liner comes off better than other brands I've tried.
Eliza V.
Haddon Heights, NJ
Review for: Ink It! more...
It is a very good eyeliner with a sharp line. It's easy to use, and doesn't smudge. I use this all the time, and it has become one of my go to eyeliners for a clean and defined look. I usually use it to create a cat eye. It also dries quickly. Doesn't work as well on the bottom eyelid.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging