BY COVERGIRL #69 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Justine D.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Covergirl eyeliner keeps my eyes looking fierce and me feeling like I can take on the world with just one glance. The black onyx truly makes my brown eyes pop and is the sharpest color and liner they have to offer. Though it may be too intense a look for some I believe it works just right for me.
Angela  S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Review for: Violet more...
I love this eyeliner. It is cheap and goes on very smooth! The color and consistency is amazing, and you can't beat it for the price! I am a loyal cover girl customer, all their products are great! Here is a selfie of me wearing my cover girl eyeliner. It goes with any type of makeup and comes off easily with a makeup wipe.
Kassie P.
North Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Black Ink more...
Excellent black eyeliner that goes on smoothly and richly. Wish it didn't wear off so quickly with sweat and eyes watering, but such as life. I'll keep buying it with how it makes my eyes look! Really makes my brown eyes "POP!" (:
Lindsay K.
Daisytown, PA
I did not like this eyeliner. It was stiff and dry. I only used it a few times because it wasn't really able to be used. Unlike many cover girl products I have used, it didn't last. I won't use it again. I wouldn't recommend. It just didn't work out for me. Hope everyone else had better results.
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
One of the great benefits of this is doesn't have to be sharpened. Usually when you get into sharpening eye liner pencils you hurt your eye or could possibly cause damage to your eyelid. Another great benefit of this is it goes on smooth and has a blender tip at the other end. Its also water resistant, however I do notice that throughout the day with any eyeliner I have used it always seems to run in the corners.
Cherish H.
Clarksville, TN
I love that I don't have to sharpen this eyeliner
I only use covergirl products for my eyes, I just love their stuff! I don't like that it's pricey but it's totally worth it
I would recommend this to anyone wanting to try. Good self sharpening liner
Kimby E.
Dublin, GA
I really like the eyeliners from Avon but hated trying to track down a representative and wait for the shipping. These are the next best thing to me. I can't stand sharpening eye liners, I always feel like I am wasting them and wasting time. It is easy to find and is reasonably priced. It will smudge to the corners of my eyes after use and have to check it to clean up or reapply. That is the only bad thing to it.
Eva P.
This eyeliner is easy to apply, an glides on smoothly! The only issues I've found is that it's difficult to do crispy clean points when doing winged eyeliner, and the tip of the eyeliner sometimes gets dull and covered with natural oil or eyeshadow, so the eyeliner goes on faded and not a dark black. It's a good eyeliner for the price, however it is definitely not an eyeliner for those who like the sharper points.
Carliss H.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
This liner is super easy to apply! I have the black onyx color and it is really smooth, almost like a crayon. The color isn't too harsh (since it is black) and doesn't give you an overdone look, even with a thicker line application. My only complaint is that it tends to smudge/rub off, especially right after you apply it. It's still well worth the price.
Lisa P.
Glen Burnie, MD
This was a staple in my make up bag for quite some time, however, it seems as though quality control measures have started to slack a bit.
After I bought 3 in a row that wouldn't work - the liner wouldn't move up when twisting the barrel - I finally gave up and moved onto another brand. These are too expensive at around $7 each to just keep your fingers crossed that you get one that you can actually use.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City , CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging

back