BY COVERGIRL #29 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Brittany T.
Flint, MI
Review for: Black Ink
I personally did not like this product as much as I thought I would. I personally would prefer to use their liquid liner or a pencil over these. They dry up faster than normal, and coloring is much dryer which I don't prefer.
Lorenza C.
Roxbury , Ma
I like it but I wish it was a bit more darker and dry. I have to retouch couple time threw out the day at work. Otherwise I don't mind the product I love Cover Girl products therefore always a satisfy customer.
Gray F.
Louisville, CO
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is a generally good starter eyeliner. I know I used it when I was worried black would be too much of a punch. This is much more subtle. The self sharpening feature is nice because then I don't have to buy an expensive sharpener. On the other hand, I found it would skip over my eyes so the pigment would not be smooth but instead clumpy. It didn't stay vary long and I didn't have the ability to do many eyeliner shapes. If you need something cheap and your just getting into makeup though, this should be okay.
Hayley D.
Kronenwetter, WI
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I love using Cover Girl's eyeliner, although if I use it at a different angle, it will break on me so I have to be gentle when applying it. It also takes quite a bit of rubbing when I want to take it off at night before going to bed.
Victoria H.
I received this product in my Vox Box. For a less expensive product, it's not bad. It's not the easiest to apply, so it's definitely more for a "smudgy" look. If you are looking for an affordable eyeliner to have "in case of emergency" something like this is perfect.
Jenny B.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Ink It!
This one is pretty simple to use. I don't need a fancy eyeliner, just something to do a small and quick cat eye a few times a week. This one goes on and stays on all day with or without primer. It comes of with makeup remover and doesn't run. It's cheap and it works!
Chessie P.
Flint, MI
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Goes on smooth and dark, love it! No need to fuss, apply and go! Not to expensive, prefect price. Lasted about 2 months but I wear it everyday. And I do tend to reapplying. I have brown eyes and I love the dark eye look. I would def recommend to family and friends.
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this eye liner for 10 years in espresso. Literally have never purchased another kind, it's that good! It's a great value and easy to use and comes in a variety of colors! I will most definitely continue to use this!
Nancy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this covergirl perfect point plus. I have it in black onyx and it glides so smoothly. I bought as a duo with the covergirl full lash bloom and I loved it. This eyeliner is so good and it's really dark.
Leann V.
Austin
I am light skin color, so I don't need a ton of eye lining in the first place. The Cover Girl Perfect point gives me the attention to my eye I need, without overwhelming my complexion. It also has a useful smudge tool on the opposite side for fun blending affects.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging