BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Leeha T.
Leeha T.
Southbridge, MA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Cover girl isn't a high brand most people count it as a drug store brand but it is definetly great. This eyeliner is very pigmented and slides very well when creating the perfect wing.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Flippin, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner because you don't have to mess with a sharpener. It's easy to use, and goes on very smoothly and precisely. The only thing I'd change is to make it longer lasting.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
Olive Branch
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Love the color. Last all day, no smudge. Sort of darker than I imagined, but I think it's better than what I imagined. I have brown eyes and makes them pop. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Sheppard Afb, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
The name says it all! Perfect point. If you love black eyeliner then cover girl is a wonderful product. It also doesn't break the bank and you can find it quicker than other products.
Rachelle V.
Rachelle V.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Ink It!
Yes! A product that works for people that don't make up very often
For me personally i wear make up once a year and i have no idea what am doing but with this product swish swish away!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Conway, SC
I am hardly ever seen without eyeliner. If I was stranded in an island is bring this stuff. Goes in smooth. Stays put. Looks awesome. The price is to die for. Definitely a must have.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Black Ink
I bought this eyeliner recently and tried it out. It's a really nice liner and it applies smoothly and stays on long. I will probably continue to purchase this liner from this brand.
Jarrica J.
Jarrica J.
Midlothian, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Covergirl is the product I turn to when it comes to liners! Love this color! Goes perfect with smokey eyes! Long lasting! You will live this liner especially if you love smokey eyes!
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
San Leandro, CA
Review for: Black Ink
I like how easy it is to use and how it looks good after I apply it! It lasts all day into the night, I will have a hard time finding a good replacement if ever they discontinue it!
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Absolutely love this eyeliner and use it everyday. Whenever I run out this is the one I run to get. Last for a long time and gives a nice look when you use it. Would recommend this!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging