BY COVERGIRL #29 in Eyeliner

This eyeliner pencil gives you control and versatility. Want a precise line? It glides on easily. Want to soften a bit? There's a soft smudger tip. Best of all? No sharpening necessary. It's got a specially designed self-sharpener inside. So you always get the point‚Äďperfectly.

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Donna C.
Rome, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
Pretty sure this was the one i got, the picture is unclear..the blacker the better, and love the non weeping non smudge aspect of a liner..typically i shop at walmart..it lasts a good long time, both n and using it. I would recommend it to anyone that likes a black lner
Mary S.
Tolland, CT
Review for: Ink It!
I like this eyeliner, The color seem decent but slightly dried out I wonder if I had received an old one. It is something I would like to repurchase because I love the cover girl Briand and have never had any issues with any of their products before but it did seem like it did not perform as well as it should have.
Nancy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Covergirl eyeliner glides on smoothly. I really like how black it is. It's hard to find an eyeliner that stays on dark. It's easy to use and very affordable. Covergirl always has great products to choose from
Brooke C.
Warren, RI
Review for: Black Onyx
I love the Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner. It is very easy to use and it applies very smoothly. It does not smudge or smear and it stays in place. It's a great product and I would highly recommend it to others looking for a reliable and affordable eye liner.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Perfect eyeliner and last all day I bought it at Walmart and I recommend it to anyone you can get perfectly winged look and it's very easy to apply I have Brown eyes!! I would definitely buy again! Its a little pricey but great product!
vanessa H.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this pencil it's very thin and smooth perfect for the eyelid and even for shaping the eyebrows very easy to use and I love that I don't have to sharp it I just twist it and that's it. I also like how it has on the other end to blend it if you want to shadow it ūüėä
Lorenza C.
Roxbury , Ma
I like it but I wish it was a bit more darker and dry. I have to retouch couple time threw out the day at work. Otherwise I don't mind the product I love Cover Girl products therefore always a satisfy customer.
Victoria H.
I received this product in my Vox Box. For a less expensive product, it's not bad. It's not the easiest to apply, so it's definitely more for a "smudgy" look. If you are looking for an affordable eyeliner to have "in case of emergency" something like this is perfect.
Brittany T.
Flint, MI
Review for: Black Ink
I personally did not like this product as much as I thought I would. I personally would prefer to use their liquid liner or a pencil over these. They dry up faster than normal, and coloring is much dryer which I don't prefer.
Heidi E.
Rustburg, VA
Review for: Violet
Love using this eyeliner with my blue eyes because it makes my eyes POP! compared to other eyeliners that i have used this lasts surprisingly long and I can pick it up at my local drugstore for a GREAT price. I will buy another as soon as the one i have gets too low!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging