BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Bernadette R.
Kingston, PA
This product was easy to use. The directions were easy to read especially for a non professional like myself. I felt the color was a little dark, for day time more natural look, but was sayified woth product and actually recommended to my sisters.
Ana Paula A.
Love this eye liner, so pigmented, so black and smooth on the eyes that makes very easy to apply, so far the best pen eye liner that I have ever try! And for the price is totally worth it, not expensive at all and have a little sponge that you can use for blender the product under the eyes
Mabernis M.
Bronx, NY
This is the perfect eyeliner for your hoildays you dont have to do much it really gives the perfect line and in no time so since we are in a rush these hoildays tobget places i suggest this product for my eyeliner wearing girls. You could buy it at any drug store.
Mandi L.
Walker, LA
My can't live without make up product! The only eye pencil that glides on! I've been using it for over 10 years. It does not run, and comes off easily with any face cleanser. I hope they never discontinue this item! Must have!
Nia P.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Aquamarine Ink more...
Nice eyeliner. Glides on perfectly and is very pigmented. It lasted me all day long, almost a pain to remove. It was very easy to apply, no issue at all. I bought it at a local pharmacy. Very affordable. I would definitely repurchase this item.
Bitia P.
Review for: Ink It! more...
I really liked this eyeliner... I am a eyeliner freak collector lol I collect all kind of eyeliners this eyeliner specifically has a lot of ink deposit and it is very pigmented which in my book is always top priority .. Perfect for my collection
Summer M.
Kenosha, WI
This is the best eye liner I have ever used. It's not messy and the way the eyeliner works makes it so easy to get exactly what you want going on. I have been using this same eye liner for 10 years and I still love it! Reasonable price as well.
Jessie K.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I have used this eyeliner for nearly 18 years! It is so easy to apply and leaves a smooth line without any struggle. I love how easy it is to work with and the color options that are available. I also love that it doesn't run throughout the day.
Christine S.
Review for: Black Ink more...
I like this liner because it does last all day and it's definitely waterproof. I use the black which is a real bold black. The complaint I have is that it's very soft and it crumbles every time I use it. I only twist it up a little at a time and I end up twisting the tip up 3 or 4 times when I use it. It's a big waste because it keeps breaking off. I won't be buying this brand again for that reason.
alyssa t.
Easy to apply thin lines. I use the espresso for a more natural look and black onyx for a nighttime look. the smudger comes in handy. I like that it is self sharpening. only complaint is that it needs reapplication because it does wear off over time.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging