BY COVERGIRL #29 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kelcey D.
I've been buying this eyeliner for months now and I really think it's great! It doesn't smudge and goes on really easily! I like that it's self sharpening and I never have to worry about the tip breaking off like I used to for the regular eye pencils you need to sharpen. It is much easier to use than liquid liner and can still get crisp lines from this liner. I highly recommend.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eye liner! It stays on all day and doesn't smudge. Best of all I never have to sharpen it! It's super smooth to put on and doesn't break. I only wish there was some way I could tell when I'm getting close to the end other than it stop clicking. Then I have to figure out how soon I can get to the store to get more.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eyeliner. I have used it for years. It's inexpensive and found at almost all stores. I usually use the expresso color but I just tried the burgundy. It's goes great with neutral eye shadow for a subtle bit of color.
Donna C.
Rome, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
Pretty sure this was the one i got, the picture is unclear..the blacker the better, and love the non weeping non smudge aspect of a liner..typically i shop at walmart..it lasts a good long time, both n and using it. I would recommend it to anyone that likes a black lner
Amanda C.
Prior Lake
Review for: Ink It!
I've been using Covergirl perfect point plus since I was 17 years, usually in onyx or espresso. In recent years I found the tips to break far to easily when I am applying it with a gentle pressure. I do love that it is self sharpening and that it removes easily at the end of the day. I appreciate that the color lasts all day without needing to reapply and doesn't smudge to my eyelids.
Kristina G.
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl's Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Black Onyx is AMAZING. Even though it is not waterproof, it stays on throughout the day and does not smear! At the end of the night when I take it off, it takes a while to get off, which means it will stay on through any emotion!
maxine a.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Black Ink
this is such a fantastic product! ive started using this when i was in high school and it is super easy to apply! i bought it at walgreens for the first time and i still do! i definitely recommend it for the beginners who just wants to try applying eyeliner for fun or not.
gabby W.
I received this product in an influenster box, and I really love it. It doesn't run down my face after an hour like some I've tried in the past. The colors are great and they go on really smooth. I really liked the packaging also. I would definitely buy this product again.
Hailey P.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This is a great eye liner! Not only is it fantastic color, it goes on smoothly. If I had a few improvements for it, I would like it to last a bit longer throughout my day, but I have still yet to find a liner that lasts for a very long time. I think this is a good product.
Caylyn C.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
The COVERGIRL eyeliner goes on really well and the color shows up nicely. However, I was not a huge fan of the grey khaki color. This was the first time I got this color but I have used other colors of the COVERGIRL that I did like
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging