BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Versailles, KY
I think this is the right one. It is self sharpening and I use espresso color. I love this pencil, easy to apply easy to remove. Sometimes may have to touch up, but otherwise great product!
Mel l.
Mel l.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Once you get the hang of it, this eyeliner is perfect. it's an ink and very pigmented
so you have to be super precise. I love it for a winged cat eye look as its bold and defines your eyes
Erica R.
Erica R.
Colbert, WA
For the price this is a decent eye liner. It doesn't smudge for the most part as long as you don't touch it. It goes on smooth and easy. Also, it's easy to remove with just soap and water.
Domonique T.
Domonique T.
Paris, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
I've used this for years, it's one of my favorites, very pigmented an goes on smooth. Only thing I don't like is it runs bad. Constantly have to wipe under your eyes to get the excess off.
Jana D.
Jana D.
Toledo, OH
I haven't had starlighting but I do use charcoal. It was actually bought by accident. I used to buy black and grabbed it by mistake. Turns out I like it better and will continue to get it.
olivia v.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
SUPER SMUDGY AND BREAKS
Can't go a hour without having to fix it your makeup because it smudges so much. Every other day the tip falls off, too. I definitely wouldn't suggest it to anyone.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Review for: Black Ink
This is the best eyeliner there is! I have tried the E.L.F. brand when I was trying to save money but it didn't compare to Cover Girl Ink It! I love this eyeliner!! :) I wear it every day!
Nina F.
Nina F.
Renton, WA
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner . It makes my eyes really pop out made specially for us girls that want that perfect cat eye . I love the persition in the way you creat the line you are looking for .
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Berry, KY
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner is great! The pen is wonderful for adding small details, but still fills in large areas without taking all day. Even better, the liner stays on all day! This is a great buy!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Deep Burgundy
This is not a good eyeliner. It is pigmented but doesn't last. It smudged all over my eyes and gave me raccoon face. It also has very little product in the tube which I wasn't happy with.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging