BY COVERGIRL #43 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Chrissy B.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Honestly one of my favourite eyeliners I've come across. Easy to find in local pharmacies and just an overall amazing product! Goes on easily in an even coat and is super long lasting for all day wear. Never ceases to impress, would definitely buy again!
Rio I.
New york, NY
Review for: Copper Ink 270 more...
I love CoverGirl, I love that P!nk is the spokesmodel for them but I don't personally use eyeliner in any other color than black. Love this product but I use it for my eyebrows instead of as my eyeliner. That being said, it stays all day and looks great.
Kelsa j.
I'm still figuring out how much I like this pencil. It is wierd to explain but the tip of the pencil looked brown but it says black and comes out black. Love the applicator. It does come out to be nice and dark but does take time to build up, at least on my lids.
Mackinley P.
Works really well, I have it in black. Extremely easy to apply, but it does come out rather harsh or dark, so the smudger on the other end is helpful. I don't typically use it for casual makeup, more for when I'm wearing a lot and want it to be bolder.
Rosalie L.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
Good all around daily eyeliner. I've been using this on and off and it last awhile. It glides over your skin nicely and stays put well enough. I just can't seem to make a fine line with it. It's very affordable so it was one of the first liners I tried when I started wearing make-up. Oldie but goodie.
Ashleigh M.
This is a go to drugstore product for me. The color is good and true to the tube, the only complaint I have is that is does tend to fade in the corners of your eyes so you may have to reapply. But when I'm in a hurry and don't have time for liquid, I reach for this.
Britney G.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I've been using this eyeliner for years. I literally cry every time I run out. It is not water or smudge proof thought but that's my fault I tend to rub my eyes a bit. It's a great value , I'd buy it over the cheaper eyeliners. I would definitely recommend
Tricia S.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Love love love this eyeliner! It's really smooth and isn't too small to hold. My problem with eyeliner is that it always smudges. This is the least smudging I've found so far. The color is great, it goes on smooth and doesn't smudge off during the day!
Samisha K.
Hanover, NH
Review for: Violet more...
I LOVE THIS EYELINER! I wear this every single day and it literally stays on my face. If I rub my eyes though, it comes off on my hand, but it doesn't smear all over my face. You do have to go over your waterline a few times to get the color to show up but it is great for the top and bottom lash line.
Kalley W.
Garibaldi, OR
Its to the point. 😃 I love this stuff. I don't have to worry about having lines that are too thick. I didn't give it a full five star review due to it still comes off pretty easily. By the end of the day the eyeliner has practically come off completely.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging