BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this from influenster for free and I tried it out and I didn't care for it.. I didn't like the expresso brown color and the tip didn't work well for me.. It wasn't a clean line it was just kind of a smudge line..
Kali M.
Luxor, PA
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE EYELINER OF ALL TIME!!!!! I always buy this eyeliner. I am a repeat user of this product and it beats out all the other eyeliners I've used in the past. I don't care much for the packaging but that does not prevent me from buying it.
Evonne B.
Enid, OK
Review for: Black Onyx
If you wear contacs this stuff is the best. i have a hard time getting eyeliner to not make my eyes itch. you can buy this at walmart walgreens anywhere that sells make. it is a very good price and last a long time. i always will but this kind of eyeliner
Emily M.
Covergirl Perfect Point Plus is the best eyeliner I have every used and now the only eyeliner I use. It applies easily and allows for various thicknesses. It doesn't smudge and I love the dark brown color. The self sharpening feature is also convenient.
Jacqueline G.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use this eyeliner as my base ..its dark and glides on smooth its a good value for the price. I like that its self sharpening and is easy to control when using..I buy it from our neighborhood grocery and definitely would recommend to my friends.
Marla L.
Coshocton, OH
Smooth and lasting, love this product! It's easy to use and glides seamlessly. Typically I prefer a higher end brand, but this liner is very comparable and affordable. It can be purchased in typical box stores or drugstores. I can purchase several for the price of just one of my typical brand. I wear contacts and it does not interfere with them either.
Neefah F.
Review for: Black Onyx
I like that the eyeliner goes on smoothly, and evenly. It does smudge which i like because I use it for blending but i also love that it is waterproof. I usually make that my go to liner so I haven't really tried others. Yes I would recommend it to others.
Stephanie P.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Perfect point plus is generally my favorite eyeliner. It's affordable, provides good coverage, sticks well. I'm a person who used to have racoon eyes from opening and closing them (there would he a ring of black around my eye from the eyeliner). It's nice to not have that problem with this eyeliner.
Brooke B.
Villa Rica, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
If you're in the market for an eyeliner with perfect coverage, that doesn't smudge, and that lasts all day this is your product. I've solely used this brand since I began wearing makeup and there isn't another brand I would even try. I love this product.
Priscilla O.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this eyeliner because it is very pigmented and is at an affordable price. I love how it is easy to apply and doesn't leave me looking a mess like some eyeliners. It provides a smooth line on top of my eyelids. I would definitely repurchase this liner.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging