BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Keyla B.
Keyla B.
Norcross, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the fact that I can get a precise application with this product. The formula is not stiff like other eyeliners I've used. It is very easy to work with, waterproof, and very economic.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Paducah, KY
Love this! Convent and I never have to sharpen the pencil. Only flaw is that I wish it could stay the sharper end for a more defined line. The correct look is easy to achieve with practice.
Charise J.
Charise J.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I like this eyeliner. The brown is perfrlperfect. It is actually brown and not black looking . it stayed put all day although it did fade a little. It also tugs a tiny bit when you apply it
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: Black Onyx
I always stick to my black eyeliner I usually never go for another color due to my eye color. Has amazing coverage and goes on very presise. It lasts all day even in the hot blazing weather
Emma P.
Emma P.
Coraopolis, PA
This eyeliner is long lasting and almost entirely smudge proof, I love it and I love that I don't have to use a sharpener on it. Only down side is that you can't see when you're almost out.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Versailles, KY
I think this is the right one. It is self sharpening and I use espresso color. I love this pencil, easy to apply easy to remove. Sometimes may have to touch up, but otherwise great product!
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
DUBUQUE, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Nothing special about this eye liner. It gets the job done, doesn't melt off your face after too long, and doesn't irritate my eyes. But overall, it is not bad, just not outstanding either.
Mel l.
Mel l.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Once you get the hang of it, this eyeliner is perfect. it's an ink and very pigmented
so you have to be super precise. I love it for a winged cat eye look as its bold and defines your eyes
Nina F.
Nina F.
Renton, WA
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner . It makes my eyes really pop out made specially for us girls that want that perfect cat eye . I love the persition in the way you creat the line you are looking for .
Domonique T.
Domonique T.
Paris, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
I've used this for years, it's one of my favorites, very pigmented an goes on smooth. Only thing I don't like is it runs bad. Constantly have to wipe under your eyes to get the excess off.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging