BY COVERGIRL #43 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
I've been using this eyeliner since I first started wearing makeup in my teen years and I love it!! It goes on super easy and last all day. The black onyx is my favorite but I do love the other colors as well to switch things up!! Would definitely recommend.
Molly M.
Mishawaka, IN
Review for: Deep Burgundy more...
I really like this pencil! It is easy to use, and I tight-line my lashes so the purple hue really helps my green eyes stand out. It is reasonably priced, and lasts for a long time! I am planning on buying it again! I also want to try the hunter green color.
Courtney M.
This was my go-to for years! My mom always used this stuff, so naturally, it's what I purchased when I first began dabbling in liner. The black is super black, has pretty great staying power (especially for a creamy consistency), and the point is always sharp enough to do a blunt wing. I prefer liquid liners these days, but I always have one of these guys handy!
Erica L.
Lima, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
Covergirl eyeliner goes on smooth and lasts all day. As a teacher, I do not have time between 8am and 3pm to check my makeup, so I look for products that can last. Covergirl eyeliner is my #1 choice. I also recommend the color grey khaki as a color that defines the eye without being over-the-top like a black liner. The grey khaki is a good day color of liner.
Betsy Y.
Piedmont, CA
I was super excited to try this when I received this product in the covergirl VoxBox. It is easy to apply and erase with the eraser on the other side. However, the tip is too thick for me, so I actually prefer to use it as an eyebrow pencil. It is 5 stars for eyebrow and 3 for eyeliner, so I gave it a 4!
Jayda F.
Review for: Deep Burgundy more...
I absolutely love this Cover Girl in this color specifically the Deep reddish Brown really brings out brown eyes and it's just beautiful. The product itself goes on really smooth and it's really cheap it also stays well on the water line which is a huge plus because most products smudge out within an hour
Breanna M.
Martinez, GA
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This used to be the only eyeliner I wore in middle school, very easy to apply, but be careful not to break the tip. Not very lasting, by the end of the day it would be smudged or completely had disappeared. I'd recommend for those just starting out in makeup.
Katie M.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Black Ink more...
It's fine. Nice and black and lasts alright with a good primer. This tends to be a backup when I'm out of my usual liner. Very easy to apply and the point in the applicator is nice and fine. Tends to crease after a while but otherwise I have few complaints.
Samisha K.
Hanover, NH
Review for: Violet more...
I LOVE THIS EYELINER! I wear this every single day and it literally stays on my face. If I rub my eyes though, it comes off on my hand, but it doesn't smear all over my face. You do have to go over your waterline a few times to get the color to show up but it is great for the top and bottom lash line.
Mackinley P.
Works really well, I have it in black. Extremely easy to apply, but it does come out rather harsh or dark, so the smudger on the other end is helpful. I don't typically use it for casual makeup, more for when I'm wearing a lot and want it to be bolder.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging