BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I just recently bought this brand. I do like it the only dislike I have to say about it is the point flexs and bends and does not bounce back making it difficult to get the perfect wing look
Angel B.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Review for: Hunter Green
I absoultly love this eyeliner by Covergirl, the green looks great with my green eyes, definitely will buy in fulture, it goes on easily without smuding to and I like this before other brands
Irene K.
Irene K.
Ansonia, CT
I use the color blue. I love the fact that I just twist it and it is the perfect point. Never have to worry about the mess of using a Sharpener. The color stays on all day and doesn't smear.
Gabbie D.
Gabbie D.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Black Onyx
I love how precise this product is. I always go with the cat eye effect! so this is very simple and easy to use.
I'm hooked on this product and it would be hard to get me to change products!
Claire S.
Claire S.
W Lafayette, IN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I've used this product, except in charcoal. I really like it and usually get this every time from the drugstore. It's super easy to use and it stays on all day long. This is always my go to!
Julia M.
Julia M.
Angier, NC
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Easy to use, stays on all day, and doesn't smear. Price is affordable and quality of product is high.Packaging is sleek and fits well into my hand for application. Really love this eyeliner.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
DUBUQUE, IA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Nothing special about this eye liner. It gets the job done, doesn't melt off your face after too long, and doesn't irritate my eyes. But overall, it is not bad, just not outstanding either.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Phillipsburg
Review for: Black Ink
I use this on my waterline and above my eye. I have found this to be the longest lasting eyeliner for covergirl other than gel or liquid.
BOTTOM LINE Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Charise J.
Charise J.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I like this eyeliner. The brown is perfrlperfect. It is actually brown and not black looking . it stayed put all day although it did fade a little. It also tugs a tiny bit when you apply it
Keyla B.
Keyla B.
Norcross, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the fact that I can get a precise application with this product. The formula is not stiff like other eyeliners I've used. It is very easy to work with, waterproof, and very economic.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging