BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amber S.
My go to eyeliner!! Goes on smooth and dark. Doesn't run or smudge and you don't need a sharpener!
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my fav. I love this eye pencil. It works great... I would definitely recommend this product to anyone searching for a new eye pencil.
mellisa v.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner pen goes on like a liquid with perfect lines. Makes your eyes look flawless
Jaclyn v.
Newtown, PA
Review for: Ink It!
Almost any Cover Girl product is great to me. I've always found them to be a great combination of value & performance. This is definitely one of my go to brands & this eyeliner is no different from what I've come to expect from Cover Girl.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
Glides on and stays on (I do put a little bit of black eyeshadow over the liner with a smudge eyeshadow brush). Only complaint is it has a slight blue/navy tint. Not a really true black.
Samantha B.
Used to use it a lot. I liked that is was self sharpening. Ran out though and stopped using eyeliner daily.
Anstiss E.
Davis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Possibly the best eyeliner I've used. I'm always perfectly fine with the cheap-o pencil but when I want something good this is what I get. It always glides on well and stays on, and goes on top eyelids as easy and quick as liquid. Makes it super easy for me to take my look up a notch.
Allyson H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used a lot of eyeliner over the years. As soon as I tried this eyeliner I haven't went back. It's cheap and practical. Everything a person on a budget looks for.
Angela R.
Hollywood, FL
It's a great eyeliner it run smoothly on your eyelids. It's one affordable you can find in your local drug store
Jade N.
catasauqua, PA
This is the first eyeliner I've used and have been using this for almost ten years. I love the convenience and precision of this pencil and that it has a smudger on the end. However, I've been finding myself desiring a more black and pigmented effect.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging