BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
jennifer s.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I like the more original eyeliner like this. It fits my eyes perfect and no need to have to use a sharpener with it.
kimberly G.
Larned
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Not waterproof like you would think it would be but it's still an okay product. I like CoverGirl! It's a great brand
Aiyana J.
Newington, CT
Love covergirl eyeliner! It doesn't smudge at all. I buy it all the time at Walmart. Packages come in good condition.
Cassie A.
Newberg, OR
Review for: Black Onyx
Great color that lasts throughout the day. The self sharpening is great and it goes on so easily. Very happy with it.
Melissa m.
Review for: Charcoal
I love this eye liner! I wear eye liner everyday! I can't go without it!! This eye liner goes right on and stays on!
T O.
I love this eyeliner, but it can get a bit smudgy at times. I have allergies so my eyes water a bit more than normal
Mindy h.
Tellico Plains, TN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I always but the eyeliner that twists up. This is my favorite and suggest it to all. I will not buy anything but this
Ashley E.
Pendleton, IN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have used covergirl liner since I was a teen. It goes on very well and stays on for the day. It is very affordable.
Felisha S.
This eyeliner never fails! I'd rather spend a little extra on these than the pencils you have to constantly sharpen!
Serita D.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Easy to apply but smudges easily. Great price . I use dark brown liner with my hazel eyes and it gives a nice pop.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging