BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Marcia K.
Marcia K.
Long grove, IL
Review for: Ink It!
I freaking love this Covergirl Eyeliner! It goes on smooth and stays put. Looks great for hours! I liked it so much I bought it for my daughter and she loves it as much as I do. Highly recommend.
Tanha U.
Tanha U.
Review for: Hunter Green
Amazing color and one swatch gets the right amount of color on. The packaging is nice and comfortable to use. It is much better than the other alternatives I've used. Most likely will buy again.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Hot Springs, AR
I typically don't like a self sharpening eye liner because they seem to fade faster than a pencil to me. This eyeliner exceeded my expectations though and it is a new addition to my make up bag!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Moorhead, MN
Review for: Black Onyx
To be honest, there are eyeliners that stay on better than this one. It is a decent product, and will work in a pinch but it's not my favorite. It tends to smudge and run a lot easier than some.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Lasts pretty long and is easy to apply. The other end works very well for the smoky eye look. The only thing i would complain about is sometimes it runs under my eye a little throughout the day.
Chelce H.
Chelce H.
This smudged like crazy on my water line! I tried just using it under my lash line, but that didn't work either. I don't have very watery eyes or anything, but this just did not work out for me.
moe s.
moe s.
Review for: Black Ink
I live by this this. This is perfect to finish that amazing cat eye look, and make both eyes match. It dries fast and doesn't run. I love to use this as a finishing touch to the smokey eye look
Christina F.
Christina F.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love this eyeliner! Very easy to apply. Stays on nicely. Looks like it is a liquid eyeliner but it's a pencil which makes it fast and easy to apply! Also I love that I don't have to sharpen it!
Shirley K.
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I tried this product and did not care for it. It did not compliment skin tone like I had hoped. I had wanted to switch to this product but it was not for my fair skin. Gave me a sunken in look.
Deyadira H.
Deyadira H.
This liner is amazing! I didn't expect it to be this great. Its very pigmented and the tip makes it easy to use. And its affordable so now I know where to go to when I'm in need of another one .
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging