BY COVERGIRL #56 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Reyna L.
Las Vegas, NV
Minus one thing, verything about this eyeliner is on point, it's a dark black, glides on nice, and has an easy application. The only thing is that it isn't smudge proof and doesn't last very long. It would be so great if they made a waterproof version. ;)
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I've had this eyeliner before in color black ,it is very easy to use glides on smoothly and does not smudge and I love the fact that it's retractable so you won't have to sharpen it very convenient and the price is awesome for such a high-quality product highly recommend it!!!
Lindsay W.
Kutztown, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
I never leave the house without this stuff on. It is a great price, and it lasts a long time. I got mine at CVS, and I adore it. It is such a good color for my pale skin, and I have bought it many times over. I would buy it again, and I plan to as soon as this one runs out.
Brandy W.
Review for: Copper Ink 270 more...
I love this color! It mingles well with my blue eyes and red hair! It smears a little bit but overall it stays well. Some days I have to reapply throught the day and there are times I wished it were a little more waterproof lol my sister who is also a redhead loves it too!!
Sarah S.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
I love these eyeliners in multiple colors (grey, black, and brown). It is worth the price to get a vibrant bold line without having to vigorously rub on liner like I find with cheaper pencil options. I think these stay on well and are worth the price. They also last me a while as I am not extremely generous with my eye liner.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
I received this in my covergirl voxbox and to be honest I'm not a big fan of it. aside from the fact that influenster sent me espresso and I only ever use black liner, the product itself isn't the best. it's flimsy, it actually broke the first second of me opening the package.
shanay z.
Tazewell, TN
I received this yesterday thru Influenster. And I tried it out. Well I like how dark it was, but it made a super thick line, which I am not a huge fan of. It went on smoothly. Over all ita pretty decent if you are just looking to throw on some eyeliner and head out the door.
Kelly F.
I am in love with this eyeliner. I use it daily. It's the perfect mix between liquid and pencil. If you're like me and don't like the sharpness of a pencil or the messiness of liquid, this is definitely the best choice. It's nice not having to sharpen it but still being able to have a precise point and do your eye makeup different everyday. It can wipe off easily and smudge, but that's only if you touch your eyes a lot. Every eyeliner will do that.
Kelsi R.
Orangevale, CA
Most pencils do that thing when your applying it itll stick and just leave little dots on the lining of my eye lid when im supposed to have a fully formed line right there thats supposed to be sharp enough to stab But it kinda isnt good like yeah it was good for the price but it doesnt stay on for that long and you almost need to layer it on to get the dark black that black usually is not the confused gray stuff coming out of this pencil.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
CoverGirl is one of the better products you can get at a drugstore. This eyeliner in particular works wonderfully, it goes on smooth and has a smudge brush at the end in case you want to do a smoky eye look, it's inexpensive and is self sharpening, what more can you ask for.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging

back