BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Daniela O.
Nogales, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this Eye pencil as a sample. It was so simple to apply, very smooth, is not very pigmented for my taste but not a big problem, i like it for an everyday makeup look. Is not waterproof (it says that is water resistance) but it stays well all day and also have a very soft smudger tip thats a plus. I will for sure buy it.
jena e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in black onyx from pinchme in exchange for an honest review. I'm extremely happy with this eyeliner and how it performed. I normally use eye pencils and it can be annoying to have to sharpen them especially if your in a hurry. This eyeliner on the other hand lives up to its claim that it will sharpen itself. All you have to do is twist it. It's also very gentle and easy to apply. The smudger end is also really nice if you want a more smoky look and it's also very gentle. I have oily eyelids and was happy that this liner stayed put. At a great price in stores you can't go wrong. I recommend to others looking for a good eyeliner.
Claudia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner goes on very easy but just as easy as it goes on it comes off. It smooches when laughing hard or crying or even from a hug or okay time. They could easily improve the formula. I wouldn't buy this pencil again because it won't stay on. The eraser on it works ok but not too clean. The pencil isn't retractable so once it's out it's out and you won't know how much you have left. It is true to color so that's a plus but I found myself going over it twice for the color to stay.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Review for: Charcoal
I truly looove this eyeliner! It's super smooth and on point! It lasts all day and doesn't smudge or smear. Doesn't require sharpening and you can even use this to create a winged eyeliner look and it stays all day without smudging or smearing and did I say it's soooo smooth I mean it just glides on like butter definitely recommend trying this out if you haven't. They also have a good color variety and the other end is a smudger/shaper and it isn't expensive either! I have bought this on and off for 5 years.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had received this complementary from influenster as part of my #magavoxbox for testing purposes :) I like this but I don't love it. It was dark which I liked easy to apply and applied nice and smoothly easy to work with but it smudged on me. It was nice for my top right line but not for my waterline overall I do like it it lasted a good bit of time even though it ran a bit off my waterline
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner. I love the color options that are available with this eyeliner by Covergirl. The blue and green are beautiful colors. Very pigmented. I was so glad I tried these. I love the brown and black eyeliners as well but the colors give you an option of a different look entirely. Highly recommend the Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner! Smudge proof lasts all day and really makes your eye colors pop! Can't go wrong with this product! Well worth the price!
Brenda C.
CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner - 200 Black Onyx / Onyx Noir I got it free thanks to Pinchme & Covergirl.

Review: I love it has a great pigmentation. It's water resistance. No need to sharpen it and it stays on all day. Also has a smudge tip on the opposite end. Wich helps blends the color easily. I only apply this eyeliner on my waterline.
Michele C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely live by this eyeliner! Goes on smooth and you can fill in to just the right thickness you want your line. Great for winged and cat eye effects. Love the opposite end to smudge and get a more smokey look. I use the grey color for a more subtle daytime look and the black for a more dramatic nighttime look. Always get compliments on my eyeliner when I wear this!
Brittany C.
Zebulon, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some days I don't put anything on at all, but this product all by itself. Even on my lazy days I can throw some of this eyeliner on & run out the door looking like a star :) Black/onyx is my favorite. I've been using this same trusty eyeliner for years & years AND YEARS lol I've tried almost every other eyeliner there is on the market, but nothing compares to this one & never will. I learned that the hard way haha I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS product!!!  Save yourself the time, money & disappointment and just go ahead and make this your favorite too! :D
Influenster M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't like Covergirl makeup but this eyeliner is pretty decent! At least to me! When I'm on the run and need to leave the house quick to run errands, this is my go-to eyeliner, it's extremely easy to use, my eyes get that "cat eyes" lined look in less than 2 minutes without doing a mess and I'm out the door right after but like any other covergirl product, this also has cons, and is that it smudges if you happen to rub your fingers or maybe pass them thru by accident, it will smudge a little and you probably will have to re-apply but other than that, I think this is a great eyeliner for those women who are always on the run so I definitely don't recommend Covergirl products to women but I can recommend this one without a problem because I know it won't disappoint, specifically if you're looking for a cheap but decent eyeliner, this is definitely that, cheap and decent.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging