BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
I got this free from influenster for testing purposes and this is by far the best eyeliner I have ever seen/used!! Mine came in espresso which is like a brown and it has a smudger that is great for a smokey eye or anything! This says that it's water proof and boy it is I tried scrubbing it with water and it wouldn't come off!! This is great thank you influenster!!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Branson, MO
This is my everyday, go to liner. It goes on great and serves it's purpose. I use this in the blackest black that they make. I use this everyday. It not only goes on easily, but it comes off pretty easily as well. I DO wish that it lasted a little longer and it seems like it always runs out too quickly - but other than that I am very happy with it for what it is.
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Powder Spgs, GA
I got the covergirl perfect point plus in espresso. It glides on so smoothly and flawlessly. If for some reason you mess up simply flip it over and use the smudge tip to fix what is needed or use it for blending. I love that it is self sharpening, you simply twist and it is sharp again. I absolutely love this eye pencil, I will be purchasing a lot more colors!
Erica L.
Erica L.
Lima, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Covergirl eyeliner goes on smooth and lasts all day. As a teacher, I do not have time between 8am and 3pm to check my makeup, so I look for products that can last. Covergirl eyeliner is my #1 choice. I also recommend the color grey khaki as a color that defines the eye without being over-the-top like a black liner. The grey khaki is a good day color of liner.
Aimeeh L.
Aimeeh L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got one yesterday, and I did not thought it would turn out so well! It exceeded my expectation. It was so easy to use and draws a line neatly. You have to be careful not to let it smudge though when you rub your eyes or probably let it dry well first. My eyes are black and so is the eyeliner I have. It appeared great and can't wait to try a winged eye look!
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
Review for: Black Onyx
I liked the color of this and how easily it went on my waterline but I found that the longer I wore it the more it run and the more I had to reapply it. I prefer to put my make up on in the morning and not have to worry about it for the rest of the day and i found that with this product I had to check it more often and was more self conscious as a result.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I'm a huge fan of the Perfect Point Plus liners-I wear them daily.The formula is amazing- smooth and blendable,with no skips.It can also be used to draw a perfect line.I think the Burgundy shade is very complimentary to my hazel eyes, too.I also love the Charcoal shade(my personal favorite).This is easily my favorite drugstore liner.It has been for years.
Karis H.
Karis H.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I like this island are for the most part it stays on pretty good and as a pretty popping up the only problem is that I experienced was after a couple of hours there is a lot of smudging under my eyelids not something that looks very fancy cheap really if you ask me you're better off paying for what you get and getting something a little bit more expensive
Chastity B.
Chastity B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging was nice and I had my doubts because it is a stick eyeliner but I was surprised how it worked. It did sharpen like it advertises but unless you flatten it yourself itll be a bit awkward. It was unfortunately very thick but alteast it went on very smooth. Its waterproof but came off easily with a makeup wipe. And the smudger worked amazing.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I like to use this type of eyeliner on my waterline and tightline. It smudged horrible on me. Also the first one I had applied nicely to my waterline and tightline but the second eyeliner I got it won't barely apply and I'm not sure why. It's not retractable so once it goes it up its not going down. I personal do not like it and will not buy it again
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging