BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Ink It!
It served its purpose and looked great on. it was difficult to take off however, using make up remover, facial wipes and it still took a lot to get this eye liner off even after a full day of wear
Jodi B.
Jodi B.
Pearland, TX
This eyeliner is amazing. I always have trouble getting my wings right. And this truly help . I'm not a big make up type of person. But I do my eye make up. And this eyeliner is the best I've used
Amber B.
Amber B.
Monticello, IN
Review for: Deep Burgundy
When you're feeling like going outside your normal look. Cover girl perfect point plus is my go to!!! The deep burgundy is different from my normal every day black. It truly does a "perfect point"
Marybeth M.
Marybeth M.
Red Bank, NJ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is a great, creamy eyeliner that is so easy to apply. The color looks awesome with green/hazel/blue eyes and I'm extremely happy with this purchase. I would definitely buy it in other colors.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Coatesville, PA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I always struggle with eyeliner and haven't got to perfect my look yet but I do love a liquid liner and I love that this stays on for a long time without looking thick or crusting on my eyelashes
Tywana B.
Tywana B.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I like to experiment with colors and covergirl makes that very easy for me to do. Some times when you use different kinds of liner colors are to simple, with covergirl i can get any color i want.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This pencil is perfect for smoky eyes! I use it when I'm doing my night out makeup and it is flawless. It also stays on all night so I don't have to worry about it coming off while out on a date.
ana g.
ana g.
Review for: Black Ink
I love this product . it's easy to handle and apply. I use it every time i do my makeup . No day when i don't wear. First time using it . Does need improvement . Would buy again and recommend it.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Loganville, GA
I love the deepness of the midnight blue, brings out my blue eyecolor. There have been many days when the only makeup I wear is eyeliner and mascara so it's important the eye liner is just right.
Marcia K.
Marcia K.
Long grove, IL
Review for: Ink It!
I freaking love this Covergirl Eyeliner! It goes on smooth and stays put. Looks great for hours! I liked it so much I bought it for my daughter and she loves it as much as I do. Highly recommend.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging