BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Good eyeliner. It goes on smooth, and makes it easy to get sharp lines. Lasts pretty much all day. Great price as well.
member-245dc
It was very hard to draw on my eye. Would barley put any color on my eye at all. I bought black, looked more like grey
Shira M.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It makes applying a fine line easy and smooth. Hardly make any smudges and easy to handle because it is thin and light.
angela o.
Stockton
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite eyeliner so far that I have found. It works great and stays on without smudging. Also great color choices.
Mary E.
My everyday go to eyeliner. Simple, but I've never had any complaints with this one. The price is also very reasonable.
Cherin D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect eyeliner for the waterline. Always stays and doesn't make my eyes burn! This will be a staple in my makeup bag.
casey M.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite eyeliner and have used this for years! My mom uses as well. Lasts all day with no smearing like other brands!
Nicole J.
Remington, IN
This is my favorite eyeliner. I love how it goes on and you don't have to sharpen it. I love how it stays on all day!
Heather S.
Boaz
I have used this eyeliner my whole makeup life! It is the best to draw a line with and creates a smooth application!
Shondah C.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I use the black eyeliner, but love the doubled ends; one to line the other to smooth which adds to the smokey effect!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging