BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Alexandra A.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
It goes on smoothly which i love. For me it was easy to handle to make that perfect wing
Fadila A.
Winnipeg
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I really like this liner. While I do not think it would work well or stay on long if applied to the top lid, I love it along my lower lash line for a natural look that's just dark enough. I also like this for reasons that most people may not...it's a bit smudgy and oily (which is why I think it's only good use is the purpose for which I use it).
Bailey H.

Will buy again
Heather G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Review for: Black Onyx
Love how dark and vibid black this product is. It smokes out great for that sultry look.
Alison B.
Delhi
Review for: Ink It!
This product allows for a nice thin line, but I found it did not last on me at all.....
Corinne H.
Review for: Violet
Really good and pigmented it goes on really smooth and stays pretty much the whole day!
Valentina S.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
It's perfect for winged eyeliner ,has a nice consistency, it's just absolutely amazing
Deondra R.
W Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great bold color!! Lasts alll day!! Love the liner itself!!! Only use covergirl liner!
Patricia K.
Toronto, Canada
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Great eyeliner for a drugstore brand. Colour was flattering for my eyes. Lasted all day. Would buy again.
Grayson C.
Review for: Ink It!
Goes on smoothly as well as the tip allows for a fine line and creates a dramatic line of liner
Angel B.
Danville, IL
Does anyone use this for making their eyes more intense by using multiple colors and different strokes for more designs?
Ashley T.
thermal , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this liner true to its color. Is the black a jet black or more of a grey undertone?
Clarisa F.
Dallas, TX
Does this eyeliner smudge? And is the black really pigmented?
Renata M.
Is this product easily removable?
Daniela B.
In particular I am afraid of a deliniorator of a color other than black and brown, in particular I do not know how to combine another outline color in my makeup. I have faith that over time as I increase my knowledge in makeup this fear disappears and I can enjoy these products. Any tips that can help me?