BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Fadila A.
Winnipeg
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I really like this liner. While I do not think it would work well or stay on long if applied to the top lid, I love it along my lower lash line for a natural look that's just dark enough. I also like this for reasons that most people may not...it's a bit smudgy and oily (which is why I think it's only good use is the purpose for which I use it).
Bailey H.

Will buy again
Heather G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Review for: Black Onyx
Love how dark and vibid black this product is. It smokes out great for that sultry look.
Alison B.
Delhi
Review for: Ink It!
This product allows for a nice thin line, but I found it did not last on me at all.....
Corinne H.
Review for: Violet
Really good and pigmented it goes on really smooth and stays pretty much the whole day!
Valentina S.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
It's perfect for winged eyeliner ,has a nice consistency, it's just absolutely amazing
Deondra R.
W Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great bold color!! Lasts alll day!! Love the liner itself!!! Only use covergirl liner!
Patricia K.
Toronto, Canada
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Great eyeliner for a drugstore brand. Colour was flattering for my eyes. Lasted all day. Would buy again.
Grayson C.
Review for: Ink It!
Goes on smoothly as well as the tip allows for a fine line and creates a dramatic line of liner
Michelle M.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Not a bad product would purchase again. But prefer my normal stick eyeliner. But will keep this on hand
Maria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this eyeline smear? my skin is oily at times
jene s.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to the more expensive brands. Just as good?
Alexandria M.
Hanford, CA
I've been looking for an eyeliner that goes on easy and gives me an opaque color that's vibrant does this one work?
Arta B.
It is a good eyeliner?
Vishra P.
Ive hooded eyes, therefore I don't were eyeliner on the top of my eye lids. Instead, I wear it on my top and bottom water line. I've tried all the covergirl eyeliners before but my waterline is very oily/watery/sensitive so I have a hard time finding a liner that will allow me to bypass that. Has anyone with the same problem, used this liner? How smooth does it glide on? Does your eyes get irritated?