BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

admery R.
admery R.
sanford, florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner its so dark and shimmery and brings a little sponge for if you make mistakes
Massiel R.
Massiel R.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Este lo utilizo por q no se corre y me gusta la integridad d colo q tiene no es estorbo en la bolsa
jessica s.
jessica s.
When i bought this eyeliner I was look for self sharpening eye liner that had a fine point. Other liners i tried i did not like because of the point being a little too big for my liking. With the pint plus i was able to get the precision i wanted from my eyeliner... with a little bit of primer it glides on smoothly and easy.
ivonne S.
ivonne S.
I loved the covergirl eye pencil I sent it as a gift and it is very good durable and easy to apply.

Me encanto el covergirl eye pencil me lo enviaron de regalo y es muy bueno duradero y fácil de aplicar.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
It's not a bad product It goes on smooth and dark which I like. It does run pretty easy, but if you're one of those who check your make up every 2 or 3 hours you'll be fine. This is not my first choice of drug store eyeliner, I'd say it's my 3rd. Still works fine and I'll probably use it again.
Yovanna M.
Yovanna M.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Hermosooooo fascinante. Lo amo genial increíble bonito y chull. Llevo meses usándolo geniaaaaal.
Kristyn R.
Kristyn R.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
I find that it does an okay job. I love how smooth and easy it is to apply, but the lasting power isn't very well. I find that it smudges very easily after only an hour or so of wearing it. I love how inexpensive it is, but it is not work the price especially for how poorly the liner stays on.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love this product and its self-sharpening abilities, but I find it harder and harder to locate this product in the colors I like and at an affordable price. Maybe,that's just my location, but I wish I could find it without ordering online...
monica v.
monica v.
Dalby, QLD
This is my favorite liner and the only eye liner that I use. I've used it now for 4 years. It's incredible!! You don't have to worry about using a sharpener which is a huge plus. It goes in smooth and easily.
Krupa P.
Krupa P.
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner! Its long lasting and it doesn't smear very easily. It's my go to eyeliner, and it works great for it's price if you don't feel like spending over $10 for an eye pencil
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging