BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
LH IT G;IDES ON LIKE BUTTER OH HOW I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH.THE SELF SHARPENING IS SUCH A BONUS I ALWAYS LOSE THE SHAPENER SOMEWHERE AND HAVE TO BUY I NEW ONE .THE SHAPENR WAS A GREAT GREAT IDEA.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
I have tried tons of eyeliners and this is by far my favorite! I will forever use this eyeliner. It glides on perfectly and I have never experienced smudging. I would highly recommend this eyeliner!
Karson G.
Karson G.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I bought this just for a special occasion to match a dress. I ended up loving it more than I thought and wear it frequently. Only down side is the price. I did get what I pay for though. Cute color
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Ink It!
I love the thin tip on this eyeliner as well as the variety of colors they offer. The only downfall is that the tip tends to dry fairly quick and I have to break it off to get to fresh, soft liner.
Jodi B.
Jodi B.
Pearland, TX
This eyeliner is amazing. I always have trouble getting my wings right. And this truly help . I'm not a big make up type of person. But I do my eye make up. And this eyeliner is the best I've used
Amber B.
Amber B.
Monticello, IN
Review for: Deep Burgundy
When you're feeling like going outside your normal look. Cover girl perfect point plus is my go to!!! The deep burgundy is different from my normal every day black. It truly does a "perfect point"
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Ink It!
It served its purpose and looked great on. it was difficult to take off however, using make up remover, facial wipes and it still took a lot to get this eye liner off even after a full day of wear
Marybeth M.
Marybeth M.
Red Bank, NJ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is a great, creamy eyeliner that is so easy to apply. The color looks awesome with green/hazel/blue eyes and I'm extremely happy with this purchase. I would definitely buy it in other colors.
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Galloway, OH
I've been using this eyeliner for years and I love it! I have hazel eyes and the black color really makes them pop without being too flashy. It is easy to apply, lasts all day, and doesn't smudge.
ana g.
ana g.
Review for: Black Ink
I love this product . it's easy to handle and apply. I use it every time i do my makeup . No day when i don't wear. First time using it . Does need improvement . Would buy again and recommend it.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging