BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
me gusta porque deja las pestañas preciosas y alargadas y hacen que mi ojo se vea un poco mas grande
monica v.
monica v.
Dalby, QLD
This is my favorite liner and the only eye liner that I use. I've used it now for 4 years. It's incredible!! You don't have to worry about using a sharpener which is a huge plus. It goes in smooth and easily.
Selene L.
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Son muy buenos lo único que hay algunos en color negro' que no pintan tan negro' sino que quedan algo gris pero lo demás está bien ...
Sandra F.
Sandra F.
Winnipeg, MB
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. I use it practically every day. The tip is always sharp, and I always get an even smooth line, that does not smudge. Ive tried many eyeliners, but I always find that if I don't keep sharpening the pencil, by line is always weird. I never have that problem with this liner. The best part is that it doesn't smudge, so halfway through the day, I don't have eye makeup all over my lids.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Dios Santo esto realmente es el paraíso :3 ...tuve un eyeliner pero se me agotó hace poco
admery R.
admery R.
sanford, florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner its so dark and shimmery and brings a little sponge for if you make mistakes
ivonne S.
ivonne S.
I loved the covergirl eye pencil I sent it as a gift and it is very good durable and easy to apply.

Me encanto el covergirl eye pencil me lo enviaron de regalo y es muy bueno duradero y fácil de aplicar.
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
South Point, OH
Always a good go-to eyeliner when you don't feel like spending an exorbitant amount. Goes on smooth, perk of being self-sharpening; the only downfall of this eyeliner is the tendency it has to smudge or run.
Krupa P.
Krupa P.
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner! Its long lasting and it doesn't smear very easily. It's my go to eyeliner, and it works great for it's price if you don't feel like spending over $10 for an eye pencil
jessica s.
jessica s.
When i bought this eyeliner I was look for self sharpening eye liner that had a fine point. Other liners i tried i did not like because of the point being a little too big for my liking. With the pint plus i was able to get the precision i wanted from my eyeliner... with a little bit of primer it glides on smoothly and easy.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging