BY COVERGIRL #43 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Tara V.
The eyeliner was okay, but I prefer to get pencils because I like to sharpen them. The smudger was helpful to create a Smokey eye look. The price was good, although I would only use this as a back up to a pencil eye liner.
Ananya C.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Cost effective eyeliner. Not waterproof, and smudges a bit too easily. I have dark brown eyes, and I normally get blackish liners. It's long lasting as long as you don't touch/rub your eyes.
Shirley F.
London , Ontario
Review for: Cocoa Ink more...
This stuff is the bomb if you like me hate it when the lines are all a blur it gives you nice long even strokes to work with all you have to do is wave the majic wand
Katlyn N.
Sandy Lake
Love this eyeliner! Very simple and easy! I always make sure I have one on back up! it is an everyday product for me! there is a range of colors for the day I'm looking for an extra something! Very creamy and pigmented!
Grazielle S.
Brazil
Review for: Aquamarine Ink more...
I bought this one but I have to say I'm still more fan of the pencil type, this ones you have to turn to get bigger always tends to break on my eye, maybe it's too thin. I don't know. But the color was amazing ;)
Mercedes R.
I love these eyeliners. They are so easy to apply and you never have to worry about sharpening it! Always goes on strong and stays on all day. The smudge edge is also extremely useful! My favorite for sure.
Sabrina K.
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
The only eyeliner I will buy! It does not "run". Built in sharpener means no need to have a separate sharpener in my makeup bag, the opposite end is a smudger...color is perfect for my eyes...love, love, love.
Sarah J.
Welland, ON
One of my favorites. love that I don't have to sharpen it. Goes in perfect has thin tip. Doesn't cost a fortune which is a bonus. I take this everywhere and it lasts quite a while
Mylène B.
This is my go-to eye liner. I use it every single day! I love it for creating a simple fine line, but I also use it to smudge to create a wider line or smokey look. Plus the price is very reasonable.
Shirley Y.
Elliot Lake
Review for: Aquamarine Ink more...
Love how it glides on so smooth and easy. I can make hard lines or easy tone lines with ease at anytime. It literally lasts all day without a doubt this is a must have in my make up bag and my purse.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging