BY COVERGIRL #45 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Mylène B.
This is my go-to eye liner. I use it every single day! I love it for creating a simple fine line, but I also use it to smudge to create a wider line or smokey look. Plus the price is very reasonable.
aileena jeane s.
ormoc city, leyte, philippines
This is a great liner product because it has a blender tip...i thought it was an eraser on it because i also used the blender tip as an eraser of my liner wherein there is too much liner on my eyes..👍
Crystal M.
vancouver, BC
Review for: Ink It! more...
Good eyeliner. doesn't smudge and lasts most of the day. if I am going out after work I do find that I need to touch up. at night I'll also go over it with black sparkly eye shadow to help set it.
Michelle k.
illinois
Review for: Aquamarine Ink more...
U want that vs night gown? It's brand new in sealed plastic still. I just won't wear it and can't find reciept. I bought it when it was $29 but see now it's been marked down to $20
Cassidy S.
Review for: Ink It! more...
Didn't last more than a few hours. Looked great when I first applied it but wore off really quickly. Could have been because my eyelids are naturally greasy but I expected more from this product!
Lindsay B.
Sutton west , ON
" I have been using this product for over 10 years and I will never change eyeliners!
I get complements daily on my eyeliner, and everyone always wants to know what I use. Always say, I'm a Covergirl and would never use another product!! "
Elisabeth H.
Whitby Ontario Canada
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I have been using Covergirl Onyx liner for as long as I remember and it truly is the only one for me..I've tried others but I always go back to my Covergirl as it really makes my Blue eyes pop!!!
Lisa N.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Copper Ink 270 more...
This eyeliner goes on really nicely on the eyes for me especially since I'm a beginner at applying eyeliner. It was very easy to control and the color on it is very neutral and wearable too.
Aisha S.
This eye pencil is indeed very pointy and is great for precise applications. Although I would personally not see myself using a pencil but a marker, this eye product is great for starters.
Jolaine B.
Review for: Cocoa Ink more...
Falta un poco de oscuridad en el tono , aunque es facil tambien de aplicar eso eso lo único que critico el color deberia ser mas oscuro es mut claro y siento como si aveces me aplicara aceite
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging