BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Rebecca M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome eyeliner. It seems to stay put which to me is the most important part of an eyeliner and the color is just awesome!
Xiomayrie D.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Is very great and its not very expensive
it would you look like a real cover giirl (:
Shirley F.
London , Ontario
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This stuff is the bomb if you like me hate it when the lines are all a blur it gives you nice long even strokes to work with all you have to do is wave the majic wand
Cassidy S.
Review for: Ink It!
Didn't last more than a few hours. Looked great when I first applied it but wore off really quickly. Could have been because my eyelids are naturally greasy but I expected more from this product!
jess p.
I went through a phase in high school when I wore raccoon eyes and smugged makeup and all with this eyeliner. Why? a mixture of fall out boy, my chemical romance, and the quality of this product. I didn't want to stop wearing it and when I stopped wearing makeup and came back to it a few years later I once again picked up this eyeliner but this time being smart about it. And I was still just as happy with it. The fact you no longer have to sharpen pencils is my favorite part and working along with a liquid eyeliner or even by itself it is easy to create a sleek elegant look for any occasion or simply day to day!
Maryse C.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
The texture is very smooth and the color is great! I always use it and I love it because it define my green eyes
Amanda P.
Kitchener, On
Review for: Ink It!
Found it went on smooth and did not leave any bloches. It enhanced the shape of my eye.
Jo-Ann O.
Namibia
Review for: Ink It!
I honestly love this eyeliner. Really smooth and very easy to use. The downfall is that it doesn't last long. It comes off easily
Julie H.
Belleville
Review for: Ink It!
Love love love it lasts all days easy to apply no messy sharpening love the colour options they come in easy to blend
Jocelyn T.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Personally, I don't really like eyeliner. But this is an exception, the way it applies it so nice. I have repurchased this before when I was doing a Halloween costume. Even though I stress on trying to not pock my eye, this on is worth it. The colour just makes my eyes look a little larger, since I apply it winged and add a highlighter together.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging