BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Crystal M.
vancouver, BC
Review for: Ink It!
Good eyeliner. doesn't smudge and lasts most of the day. if I am going out after work I do find that I need to touch up. at night I'll also go over it with black sparkly eye shadow to help set it.
Kathy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to liner when I use one. Easy to apply , goes on very smooth. Doesn't last as long as others I have tried, but it does the trick when I need to wear eye liner.
Sephrah C.
Buffalo, New York
Review for: Black Onyx
I love the black onyx cover girl perfect point eyeliner pencil it works amazing. I love the smooth no mess lines i get when using this. My eyes look amazing after
Carlie B.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Goes on smooth and stays put all day. Easy enough to use when doing a quick face in the morning.
Jessica T.
Not a huge fan of pencil eyeliners, but this self sharpening liner is brilliant! Not too great for a winged look, but otherwise glides on well.
Jo-Ann O.
Namibia
Review for: Ink It!
I honestly love this eyeliner. Really smooth and very easy to use. The downfall is that it doesn't last long. It comes off easily
Xiomayrie D.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Is very great and its not very expensive
it would you look like a real cover giirl (:
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge Cover Girl fan. I liked that it was self sharpening and had an eraser on the end of it. I found though it didn't stay on all day. It was easy to use too.
Sarah K.
Asquith, Saskatchewan
This is the only eyeliner that I will use!! I love it! It goes on nice and even and it lasts all day.
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has always been my go-to eyeliner. Very easy to control and washes off easily. Love that I don't have to sharpen it!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging