BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Chantale V.
Chantale V.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This was one of the first cover Gilroy products I ever used and I still like it to this day.
Sadie S.
Sadie S.
Review for: Violet
I used my friends product of this and i absolutely loved it! I didn't use violet ink though
Brie S.
Brie S.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love this product. Goes on smooth and lasts all day. Easy to take off as well which is nice
April P.
April P.
Warren
Review for: Ink It!
Love this liner. Easy to use, goes on smooth and stays for hours. Precise tip and bold color
Reanne P.
Reanne P.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I really loved the color of this product! I cant wait to try the other colors of this line!!
Yuridia G.
Yuridia G.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Es practico, cremoso me encanto su facil,uso, es practico y lo puedes aplicar con facilidad
Maryse C.
Maryse C.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
The texture is very smooth and the color is great! I always use it and I love it because it define my green eyes
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Really good and pigmented liner! I would definitely recommend, very long lasting eyeliner for a very good price
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Pinehouse Lake, Saskatchewan
Review for: Black Onyx
My go to eyeliner. Works fantastic and it's actually something affordable also. I love it
Basirat A.
Basirat A.
Dublin 15
Review for: Violet
Omg to loved using this eyeliner. It worked really well and left my eyeliner looking good
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging