BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kayla R.
Tallassee, AL
Review for: Black Onyx
Just recently switched to this eye liner. I love it. It goes on easily and doesn't smear too badly.
Pam E.
Drayton valley, AB
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This is so good and goes on easily and comes off with makeup remover even easier but stays on all day.
Laura D.
Belleville
Review for: Black Onyx
Nice cost-effective brand for good quality makeup, especially for basics like eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush and foundation
Sabrina K.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I really like the color of this eyeliner. I am a fan of eyeliners that don't require pencils to sharpen them. I appreciate the smudging end on this as well. it goes on easy but if you're too heavy handed it will break.
Mackenzee M.
Clearwater, FL
I love this eyeliner I also use it on a day by day basis I love how great it works I love everything about the product it so a keeper
Tammy B.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is an amazing product goes on smooth and flawless. Don't feel sticky or thick on eyes. I totally recommend this cover girl product. Worked well for me and I bet if you try you will love it too.
Amanda P.
Kitchener, On
Review for: Ink It!
Found it went on smooth and did not leave any bloches. It enhanced the shape of my eye.
Mathusha D.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is an OK product considering it is a pencil. Now a days there are gel and felt tip eyeliners which last longer and give off a more fierce look. The pencil is not bad but could be stronger on top of eyeshadow and last a little bit longer. Overall as a pencil it is doing its job well
Kaylee M.
Review for: Ink It!
I don't think that the eyeliner spread as easily as I would normally use. It came out as more chunky then my normal felt tip liner.
Kim N.
Burnaby, BC
Review for: Ink It!
I really love this eyeliner, it goes on so smoothly. The downside is that if you are wanting to create a thin cat eye, the point is not thin enough. My work-around was to take a square of toilet paper, draw a few lines on the paper, and it created a perfect point to create a thinner line! I would absolutely buy this one again.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging