BY COVERGIRL #43 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Pamela M.
Springfield, MO
This eyeliner is easy to use and perfect for everyday wear. I can always count on this eyeliner to stay put and stay bold. The packing is simple and easy to open. I love using the black eyeliner with my ice blue eyes. I will continue to use this product daily!
Cat T.
Fredericton
Review for: Charcoal Ink more...
I definitely like this product. As someone who uses liquid eyeliner daily, this product was easy to use but still precise. It lasted all day, and wasn't impossible to remove either. I would buy this product again, and would encourage my friends to try it too.
sierra s.
Surrey
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
This eye pencil is the best for getting that perfect wing. It last all day without smudging off. The price is great for the product. Its super easy to apply. I bought mine at my local shoppers drug mart. I keep going back for more cause i use it so much.
MMahin A.
Toronto
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I always use eyeliner, I use them all the time, you'll never see me without them, They are quite handy, simple packaging, I use them everyday and all the time, they are okay price and they are good value, probably won't buy again, sometimes they smudge
Amina S.
London
The colours are great however the quality of the product itself isn't the best and could be improved as its not really good at lasting throughout the say and I wouldn't recommend if for work as it doesn't stay on for more than 3-4 hours without smudging
Arilla B.
Oklahoma city , Oklahoma
Review for: Black Onyx more...
You better bet i do not leave the house without my eyeliner even if I'm not actually wearing facial full coverage makeup i still try to wear my eyeliner so that my eyes pop and do not look so tired. There are waterproof version available if needed.
Jocelyn T.
Review for: Deep Burgundy more...
Personally, I don't really like eyeliner. But this is an exception, the way it applies it so nice. I have repurchased this before when I was doing a Halloween costume. Even though I stress on trying to not pock my eye, this on is worth it. The colour just makes my eyes look a little larger, since I apply it winged and add a highlighter together.
Amanda P.
Vaughan, ON
Review for: Black Ink more...
It was definitely a decent eyeliner, though I wish it had a bit more staying power. I'm used to very opaque waterproof liquid eyeliners, so I needed to be a little more careful if my eyes watered from allergies. It has a nice fine point on it which makes cat eye liner a much more simple application.
Tara-Lee U.
The COVERGIRL, Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner, Starlighting (235) was a gift given to me in my Christmas stocking. I had asked for an eyeliner that was easy to use and would be perfect for doing winged styled liner. I use this eyeliner almost everyday and would repurchase again. I like the thin tip for giving me the most accurate application.
Catherine H.
Mission, B.C
Review for: Charcoal Ink more...
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner to wear on my 'waterline' - it lasts all day, doesn't irritate the eye and looks flawless.
I love to wear the black shade but they do carry other shades as well which is fun for if you enjoy to wear some colour. I always have at least four of these eyeliners for back ups because I can't live without it.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging