BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jesy O.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
It highlight my eyes very nicely. Easy to used. Good value for your money. Definitely worth to buy again next time.
Rhonda D.
Orillia, ON
Perfect point PLus eyeliners are a great product to use especially when wearing contact lenses. Does not smudge, and goes on very smooth
Chantale V.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This was one of the first cover Gilroy products I ever used and I still like it to this day.
Cleia M.
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner applies easily and smoothly, but I find it just does not last long. It smudges all over the place on it's own and I find I look a bit like a raccoon after a few hours. It is a rich black, which I love, I just wish it had more lasting power.
Marie-Ève C.
Shawinigan
Review for: Ink It!
This Eyeliner makes perfect line that stay on for the day ! I tried the black one and it intensified my eyes perfectly.
Zizou N.
Montreal, Quebec
Review for: Copper Ink 270
The color comes on great! and it applies very smooth. The blending brush on the other end works well, too, for working with eyeshadows
Priya I.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This product gives you a nice precise finish and great to create different eyeliner styles like the famous 'winged/cat eye liner' look!
Gizele A.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This is the perfect one for me. I like that product and that eyeliner. This is my number one choice.
Kati P.
Orillia, ON
Review for: Ink It!
I loved this liner!! Lasted all-day application was fantastic! The price was reasonable and I was extremely happy
carena t.
Review for: Black Ink
The colour is extremely pigmented. what you see is what you get. its a slightly drier formula so it doesn't glide like a dream. but it doesn't tug either
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging