BY COVERGIRL #38 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Anne R.
Review for: Ink It!
I find the liquid eyeliner works the best for me it stays on the longest in emplaced longest other products wear off quite easily and worse much
melissa d.
Fredericton, NB
I really like this product, it goes on ease and lasts a long time. I also love that I don't have to keep track of a sharpener.
Rebecca M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome eyeliner. It seems to stay put which to me is the most important part of an eyeliner and the color is just awesome!
Carmen M.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
me gusta porque deja las pestañas preciosas y alargadas y hacen que mi ojo se vea un poco mas grande
Kerenh B.
culiacan
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Definitivamente es facil de usar
Pero al comenzar a sudar se hace un desastre y donde vivo hace mucho calor
jessica s.
When i bought this eyeliner I was look for self sharpening eye liner that had a fine point. Other liners i tried i did not like because of the point being a little too big for my liking. With the pint plus i was able to get the precision i wanted from my eyeliner... with a little bit of primer it glides on smoothly and easy.
Lindsey K.
Harrow, ON
Review for: Violet
Not a terrible liner, but not my favorite. The colour isn't as bold or bright as I was expecting, it was very subtle and leaned more towards black. Doesn't go on very smoothly but isn't the worst I've used. Reasonably priced and I'd use the one I bought, but won't likely repurchase. I was hoping for a more purple-y purple.
Kayla F.
Review for: Ink It!
Easy to apply, great product but smudges way too easily. Came home after work and all my eyeliner was gone! Need to make last all day
Sierra P.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Really good and pigmented liner! I would definitely recommend, very long lasting eyeliner for a very good price
Arilla B.
Oklahoma city , Oklahoma
Review for: Black Onyx
You better bet i do not leave the house without my eyeliner even if I'm not actually wearing facial full coverage makeup i still try to wear my eyeliner so that my eyes pop and do not look so tired. There are waterproof version available if needed.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging