BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Bianka  A.
Review for: Ink It!
I really love it nice and smooth and easy to use for my dance competitions it is really fast to put on and if we are in a hurry
Kristy S.
Review for: Ink It!
This is a great go-to product. doesn't smudge or over apply, slides across the eyelid nicely. price is great!
Samantha H.
Hamilton , Ontario, Ontario
Review for: Violet
Very easy to use and great precision. I love the shade and it stays in place! Very smooth texture.
Krysta A.
Review for: Black Onyx
Oh my goodness. I can't say enough about this eyeliner. Perfect precision for my cat eye look. Doesn't make my eyes itch. Absolutely love it. Repeat user.
renelle w.
georgetown
Review for: Grey Khaki
When i use it ,it always make my eyes pop and i love it .. it last longer and it is easy to apply.
Kyla G.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Always loved their pencils.. A great product and not overly priced. Been using this brand for over 13 years now.
Catherine H.
Mission, B.C
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is my favorite eyeliner to wear on my 'waterline' - it lasts all day and looks flawless.
I love to wear the black shade but this one looks great with green eyes.
I always have at least four of these eyeliners for back ups because I can't live without it.
Sabrina K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
The only eyeliner I will buy! It does not "run". Built in sharpener means no need to have a separate sharpener in my makeup bag, the opposite end is a smudger...color is perfect for my eyes...love, love, love.
Kerenh B.
culiacan
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Definitivamente es facil de usar
Pero al comenzar a sudar se hace un desastre y donde vivo hace mucho calor
Kasaundra C.
Kingston
Review for: Black Ink
Great for very thin lines long lasting only thing it's hard to get off which is good for going out hard for the removal
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging