BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I've had this eyeliner before in color black ,it is very easy to use glides on smoothly and does not smudge and I love the fact that it's retractable so you won't have to sharpen it very convenient and the price is awesome for such a high-quality product highly recommend it!!!
Brandy W.
Review for: Copper Ink 270 more...
I love this color! It mingles well with my blue eyes and red hair! It smears a little bit but overall it stays well. Some days I have to reapply throught the day and there are times I wished it were a little more waterproof lol my sister who is also a redhead loves it too!!
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ
I used this for awhile but found that the eyeliner clumps in the corner of my eyes. It might be because I use it on the inner rim of my eye and it should go on the outer? But, I felt crazy by the end of the day with these clumps that looked like a bad wing job! Not a huge fan.
Taylor H.
Bend, OR
Review for: Violet more...
I love the color of this product. I have brown eyes and it accented them well. I got this at my local Walgreens. It's a great value for those of us who love drug store beauty products. Most roll up eyeliners crumble with my heavy hand.. Not this product. I would buy this again.
Jessica D.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This is my new go to eyeliner. I love the tip on this thing; a wide flat end for a dramatic thick line, or you can hold it so that the tip is on the skinny thin side for a normal line. It lasts pretty well. This is a great liner for cat eye, winged liners and dramatic looks. This liner itself doesn't smudge much, so if you are into that kind of look either pair it with a matching or similar eye shadow shade and a brush, or go for a kohl type of eye liner.
Kelly F.
I am in love with this eyeliner. I use it daily. It's the perfect mix between liquid and pencil. If you're like me and don't like the sharpness of a pencil or the messiness of liquid, this is definitely the best choice. It's nice not having to sharpen it but still being able to have a precise point and do your eye makeup different everyday. It can wipe off easily and smudge, but that's only if you touch your eyes a lot. Every eyeliner will do that.
Kelsi R.
Orangevale, CA
Most pencils do that thing when your applying it itll stick and just leave little dots on the lining of my eye lid when im supposed to have a fully formed line right there thats supposed to be sharp enough to stab But it kinda isnt good like yeah it was good for the price but it doesnt stay on for that long and you almost need to layer it on to get the dark black that black usually is not the confused gray stuff coming out of this pencil.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
CoverGirl is one of the better products you can get at a drugstore. This eyeliner in particular works wonderfully, it goes on smooth and has a smudge brush at the end in case you want to do a smoky eye look, it's inexpensive and is self sharpening, what more can you ask for.
Dianne R.
Louisville , KY
This is an okay eyeliner but it does not glide on smoothly enough for me. I'm a little spoiled by gel liners. These drag on the lid and waterline too much and does not give an even coverage. There are definitely better eyeliners out there so I'd shop around for something else.
Katrina A.
I received this Eyeliner free to review and overall I like it. It doesn't require sharpening and has a smudger on the end. It's easy to apply and stays on well throughout the day. I still prefer gel for a thinner liner and longevity, but this is great for everyday use.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging