BY COVERGIRL #29 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Chrissy B.
Review for: Black Onyx
Honestly one of my favourite eyeliners I've come across. Easy to find in local pharmacies and just an overall amazing product! Goes on easily in an even coat and is super long lasting for all day wear. Never ceases to impress, would definitely buy again!
Eva P.
This eyeliner is easy to apply, an glides on smoothly! The only issues I've found is that it's difficult to do crispy clean points when doing winged eyeliner, and the tip of the eyeliner sometimes gets dull and covered with natural oil or eyeshadow, so the eyeliner goes on faded and not a dark black. It's a good eyeliner for the price, however it is definitely not an eyeliner for those who like the sharper points.
Wendy O.
Aubrey, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
I love how this eyeliner is easy to apply. It goes on smoothly and looks great. It compares just as good to more expensive brands and I would definitely use it again and recommend it to others. Great value for the price. Would highly recommend this eyeliner!
Amanda R.
Taunton, MA
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I got a really good deal on this Eyeliner one day at Target and have been using it as my default eyeliner ever since. It gives really rich coverage and doesn't smudge when applying. perfect for a smoky night out on the town look.
Lisa P.
Glen Burnie, MD
This was a staple in my make up bag for quite some time, however, it seems as though quality control measures have started to slack a bit.
After I bought 3 in a row that wouldn't work - the liner wouldn't move up when twisting the barrel - I finally gave up and moved onto another brand. These are too expensive at around $7 each to just keep your fingers crossed that you get one that you can actually use.
Justine D.
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl eyeliner keeps my eyes looking fierce and me feeling like I can take on the world with just one glance. The black onyx truly makes my brown eyes pop and is the sharpest color and liner they have to offer. Though it may be too intense a look for some I believe it works just right for me.
Angela  S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Review for: Violet
I love this eyeliner. It is cheap and goes on very smooth! The color and consistency is amazing, and you can't beat it for the price! I am a loyal cover girl customer, all their products are great! Here is a selfie of me wearing my cover girl eyeliner. It goes with any type of makeup and comes off easily with a makeup wipe.
Kassie P.
North Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Black Ink
Excellent black eyeliner that goes on smoothly and richly. Wish it didn't wear off so quickly with sweat and eyes watering, but such as life. I'll keep buying it with how it makes my eyes look! Really makes my brown eyes "POP!" (:
Cherish H.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that I don't have to sharpen this eyeliner
I only use covergirl products for my eyes, I just love their stuff! I don't like that it's pricey but it's totally worth it
I would recommend this to anyone wanting to try. Good self sharpening liner
Lindsay K.
Daisytown, PA
I did not like this eyeliner. It was stiff and dry. I only used it a few times because it wasn't really able to be used. Unlike many cover girl products I have used, it didn't last. I won't use it again. I wouldn't recommend. It just didn't work out for me. Hope everyone else had better results.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging