BY COVERGIRL #45 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Gigi T.
Review for: Black Ink more...
For the CONTACT LENSE USERS: this one if for YOU! I use this eyeliner at the top inner to outer corners of my eyes and it does not irritate. It is pigmented and easy to apply. This eyeliner also lasts' up to 12 hours (I work 12 hour work shifts). I have gone through countless of these liners in shade 230 (black ink). It is def HG status in my opinion (and affordable!).
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
I have been using this eye liner since high school! I love trying new liner but this will always be my stand bye. After some use it doesn't always go on smooth but if you have a gas stove you can VERY QUICKLY put tip over flame and it will go on perfect!
Aubrey M.
Staunton, VA
Most of my pencil liners typically break of leave gaps. This one actually didn't, which surprised me. The block is super dark and doesn't seem to fade as much as others do. The smudge end doesn't really work though, so if you do smudge I recommend using an actual smudge brush. But overall a much better liner than I've usually used, rivaling liquid liner of course.
Kendra R.
Fogelsville, PA
I received this product free to review from the Covergirl VoxBox from Influenster. I love this eyeliner so much! It was very easy to use and the end finish was fabulous. The tip was small enough so that it were easier to be used and make sure that your lines came out perfect. This is probably the best eyeliner that I have ever used.
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Review for: Charcoal more...
This is the ONLY eyeliner I use since I discovered it a few years ago. It truly does not smudge or run at all. It stays on so well that sometimes if I sleep in by accident I don't even need to reapply any. It looks great and I feel like the charcoal shade looks better than black because it's not too dark. I love it and would completely encourage anyone to try it who is thinking about switching to something new!!
Allyson K.
Fort Denaud, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
Great eyeliner! I do not wear a whole it of makeup but when I do it's eyeliner and shadow. This eyeliner is great and easy to carry with you. I can find it in any store including Walmart and it's very inexpensive. I've bought this product for several years and don't plan on switching any time soon. Wish it was waterproof though!
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
I usually stick to just black eyeliner but I decided to give gray a try. I don't use it to often but it does add a little pop to your eyes. price is a little steep as with all Covergirl products. It was very easy to apply and went on pretty smooth. i would recommend this product.
Kyndra B.
Copperhill, TN
I bought 3 all in Black Onyx, but there was just one issue with all of them... No eyeliner in any of them! Nada! Zilch! Total waste of my hard earned money. Very upset. I wasn't expecting this from Covergirl. I'm very disappointed and won't be purchasing this product again.
Sarah Abney G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
To get this thing started this eyeliner survives the shower. Is there value behind this? Yes! And it won't break the bank. I have the brown shade with my blue eyes. It just slides on the lid and water line. I would recommend it to my mother, my grandmother, and the roommate too!
Sarah H.
W Lafayette, IN
Review for: Black Ink more...
I love the convenience of this eyeliner. I am not one that wants a million different items in her makeup bag, so I love that this eyeliner sharpens itself. Just twist it when you need more eyeliner and voila! It's easy to smudge out too. Every time this runs out I just go get this same type of eyeliner. It's so easy and convenient
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging