BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Sam T.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Works great, alias me to do perfect lines for myself, lasts long as, we'll. It's dark and shows the lines good. Love this.
Kerene Z.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
When the liner is new, it dispenses rich color in a thin line that resists smudging and fading. The fine point makes it particularly easy to use for dotting between lashes; the bad news is that the tip breaks easily.
Michelle P.
Amaranth , ON
One of my favorite eyeliners ever! affordable price and great quality, i love that they come in a variety of different colours too!
Mercedes R.
I love these eyeliners. They are so easy to apply and you never have to worry about sharpening it! Always goes on strong and stays on all day. The smudge edge is also extremely useful! My favorite for sure.
Linda D.
St Albert , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
Eyeliner goes on great as is excpected by a big brand like cover girl . I would buy again
Bonny M.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner. I can either make my eyes just stand out or make them pop. It is very easy to use.
Carolyn H.
Review for: Black Onyx
It's a very good eyeliner. That I really love to use it for partys and events. I really recommend it
Riley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyeliner perfect for first time use. Easy to use and very simple so many colour selections and places to buy from.
Grazielle S.
Brazil
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I bought this one but I have to say I'm still more fan of the pencil type, this ones you have to turn to get bigger always tends to break on my eye, maybe it's too thin. I don't know. But the color was amazing ;)
Nikole K.
Review for: Black Onyx
Lovvve this eye liner! It is nice and dark. And stays all day long! Lovvve this eye liner! It is nice and dark. And stays all day long!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging