BY COVERGIRL #43 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Tammy S.
Stoutsville, OH
Love, love, love it!! glides on easily, lasts all day and is affordable!!
Sarah F.
Baton Rouge , LA
Love this eyeliner!!

I wear it everyday!!!

Everyone needs this eyeliner
ariel r.
Newark, OH
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I really love this eyeliner. By far my favorite! No matter how hard I try, I can never get the hang of gel liner of liquid liner. I love how smooth it applies and how creamy it is. It does start to smudge through out the day but, still an awesome eyeliner!!
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This covergirl eyeliner has been a part of my makeup routine since college.  I love it that its easy to use, stays on well and is very forgiving if you mess up on drawing your eye line.  Covergirl products are also very reasonably priced and can be found everywhere.  I use the black eyeliner for going out but also use the blackbrown color  or a softer everyday look.  If you are looking for an eyeliner that is easy to use this is a great  choice.
Quvante A.
Toronto , ON
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
This a really good eyeliner in my opinion. It has a easy smooth application. Once I’ve applied it and gone about my day I found it long lasting and it doesn’t smear. It’s a cheaper brand and it does wonders.
Amanda👸🏼 L.
Cambridge , ON
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
This product says self sharpening but it’s not. It has a blunt tip and it makes it hard to apply a thin line of desired. It’s a decent colour but I have to press hard to get pigmentation. I would t recommend.
Ivette thalia b.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Me gustó mucho la punta de este plumón ya que se me hizo muy fácil de utilizar, además el color está muy bien. Lo único que no me gustó fue que se corre fácilmente,ya que en el lugar donde vivo hace calor y después de 20 minutos ya se había borrado.
Divya S.
Toronto
As it will give the perfect stroke and stays for long time for which we can go for few hours and the color is the best suited for me .i recommend you can go with that
Tamar G.
I used to use a Sephora eyeliner, but it kept coming off. I finally used this one in charcoal, and I LOVED how it stayed on! It was also really easy to use. It went on easy, and came off easy!!! Way to go cover girl!
Sarah P.
Innisfil, ON
Review for: Espresso more...
Creamy and pigmented eyeliner that lasts well on the waterline. Very affordable and you get a ton of product so it’s a great bang for your buck! I would definitely recommend this to friends!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging