BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jenna S.
Calgary
Review for: Black Ink
Great eyeline leaves such a smooth line ! Will definitely be buying more not too expensive
Evelyn M.
Biggar
Review for: Ink It!
SO EASY TO USE ,THE POINT ON IT STAY SHARP AND LASTS ALL DAY LONG .DOESNT SMUGGLE EITHER
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has always been my go-to eyeliner. Very easy to control and washes off easily. Love that I don't have to sharpen it!
Vinita P.
Ajax , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This went on easy and it's a good value for your dollar, but I have always preferred the dramatic look of liquid or gel eyeliner. I need more drama!
Kara M.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Easy to apply, great color, and long lasting. I fell that without primer, it does end up under my eyes after a long day.
Sarah S.
Dartmouth, NS
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This product is a very good eyeliner, I would recommend to anyone. I enjoyed this product very much.
C B.
I have purchased and repurchased this in both black and brown. Amazing for those struggling with the perfect cat-eye. The liner is smooth and pigmented, and the amazing angled sponge at the end of the liner allows you to modify your look - use the flat end to smudge the color for a smoky look, or use the pointed tip to drag color gently into a perfect winged liner!
Dulce S.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I can make a perfect line with this and I like how my eyes look.
I like the Arab style.
I like that I see big eyes and elongated.
Diya E.
Review for: Black Onyx
I use this everyday, and it is part of my routine. I love this eyeliner, i do feel like the pencil is a bit to thin to draw the thick wings, but perfet for drawing the ouline.
Mackenzee M.
Clearwater, FL
I love this eyeliner I also use it on a day by day basis I love how great it works I love everything about the product it so a keeper
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging