BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

This eyeliner pencil gives you control and versatility. Want a precise line? It glides on easily. Want to soften a bit? There's a soft smudger tip. Best of all? No sharpening necessary. It's got a specially designed self-sharpener inside. So you always get the point‚Äďperfectly.

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
kim n.
London Ontario
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Goes on nice and easy. Great color and does nor smudge. Easy to use. Comes in nice packaging. Stays on all day. Would recommend this product to others.
Brianna W.
Elliot Lake, Ontario
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner is on point (on fleek as the kids my age who aren't moms say it. ūüėā) it doesn't smudge or fade quickly, I love it, I would recommend it to anyone who was looking for a "go to" eyeliner. I like it better than the eyeliner pots that I'm pretty sure I got in a different brand that has slipped my mind.
Mariam E.
Milton
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Nice eyeliner and easy to work with. However, it is not as soft as I would like so it tugs on the skin a little bit. But I am still able to line my eyes quickly
Stephany p.
Review for: Hunter Green
This eye pencil is very precise and works really good. I recommend it to everyone. The best thing ever
Kelly S.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love the colour but I often find it overly waxy and difficult to apply. I've been known to dip it in warm water to ease application.
Kelly F.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I can't get enough of this color. I have hazel/green eyes, and this color really makes my eyes pop without being too harsh. It smudges into a smokey eye very well, and has a creamy consistency that is easy to apply. With that being said, I find that it rubs off quite easily, and I often have lines on my brow bone where my lash line hits. I'm prone to rubbing my eyes or touching my face, and this product can't handle the abuse well enough.
Cassandra D.
Review for: Black Onyx
Colour is good, but application lacks a bit. Brush piece could be shaped better for optimal application.
Laura G.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Review for: Black Onyx
Glides on nice and smooth and has a excellent finish. Really makes eyes pop! I would recommend this product for a smokey eye look.
Janet P.
Review for: Black Onyx
I just began using this eyeliner and I bought it because it was on sale. I like that you don't need to sharpen it when it wears down but it does smudge a lot and I'm always trying to fix it halfway through my day. I would not buy this again and wonder if it was on sale for this reason/
Mathusha D.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is an OK product considering it is a pencil. Now a days there are gel and felt tip eyeliners which last longer and give off a more fierce look. The pencil is not bad but could be stronger on top of eyeshadow and last a little bit longer. Overall as a pencil it is doing its job well
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging