BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Mikeala L.
Moncton
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love this stuff goes on really smooth and really makes ur eyes pop out with a little drama but not over doing it
Frankie L.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I loved this eyeliner so much, didn't last me long within weeks i was out buying a new one. i loved the way it went on, and the colour is my favorite. I'm always using greys blacks and silvers.
Thaís G.
Itapecerica da serra , São Paulo
Simply love it!
just perfect, just na easy use cover my whole eye!
one simple liner make it really grey, Also got the black one
which I use more often!
jessica s.
When i bought this eyeliner I was look for self sharpening eye liner that had a fine point. Other liners i tried i did not like because of the point being a little too big for my liking. With the pint plus i was able to get the precision i wanted from my eyeliner... with a little bit of primer it glides on smoothly and easy.
Alexandra A.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
It goes on smoothly which i love. For me it was easy to handle to make that perfect wing
Octãvía F.
Review for: Ink It!
Its nice to use...i have used it a couple of times and so has my friends we all think its pretty great to use. Well thats all in our opinion
Tammy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is an amazing product goes on smooth and flawless. Don't feel sticky or thick on eyes. I totally recommend this cover girl product. Worked well for me and I bet if you try you will love it too.
Rhonda D.
Orillia, ON
Perfect point PLus eyeliners are a great product to use especially when wearing contact lenses. Does not smudge, and goes on very smooth
Chantale V.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This was one of the first cover Gilroy products I ever used and I still like it to this day.
Deondra R.
W Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great bold color!! Lasts alll day!! Love the liner itself!!! Only use covergirl liner!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging