BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Mahima M.
Mahima M.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Love love love This eyeliner it gives it a nice winged liner it is easy to use it is just like a pen and the eyeliner stays on for a long time and always makes my eyeliner just the way I want it
Frankie L.
Frankie L.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I loved this eyeliner so much, didn't last me long within weeks i was out buying a new one. i loved the way it went on, and the colour is my favorite. I'm always using greys blacks and silvers.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Kelowna
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Oh la la is all I can say. I quite enjoy this product. I love that it is long lasting, waterproof and smudge proof. It's my go to for my every day look.
kim n.
kim n.
London Ontario
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Goes on nice and easy. Great color and does nor smudge. Easy to use. Comes in nice packaging. Stays on all day. Would recommend this product to others.
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
London, Ontario, ON, ON
Review for: Ink It!
I gave this product a 3 as I bought the water proof and found it wasn't as waterproof as I would have liked. I also found that the proud ended up higher on my eye lid as the night went on.
Thaís G.
Thaís G.
Itapecerica da serra , São Paulo
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Simply love it!
just perfect, just na easy use cover my whole eye!
one simple liner make it really grey, Also got the black one
which I use more often!
Yannick C.
Yannick C.
Review for: Black Onyx
No doubt, this eyeliner is perfect.
Stay un place, easy to work With.
No skin problem using this product.
Very great résulte, i do recommand
Julieta O.
Julieta O.
Mexico City
Review for: Ink It!
Nice! A bit smudgy but very pigmented and easy to work with. Super smooth and creamy. I love it! I've been using it for a long time an it's still good.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love COVERGIRL, but this eyeliner broke off too easily! I wasn't able to get use out of it for the pure fact that it broke and couldn't use it again.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Waterloo
Review for: Ink It!
Nice bold look to make your eyes POP! Definitely brings your attention to your eyes, which is our most important feature ladies ;)
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging