BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Windsor, United Kingdom
Review for: Ink It!
This is a very pretty color if you want a pop of color. I wear it on my bottom lash line and smudge it for a smokey effect and it really makes my brown eyes pop. I get compliments every time I wear it.
Alyssa L.
Windsor
Review for: Ink It!
A bit hard to work with and tends to be smeared by he end of the day, also runs our very quickly, maybe a few weeks depending on how often you use it.
Jesy O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cocoa Ink
It highlight my eyes very nicely. Easy to used. Good value for your money. Definitely worth to buy again next time.
T D.
Canada
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This eyeliner is very good for a slim perfect line and gives you the perfect tip to make a wing. It is great for beginners
Zizou N.
Montreal, Quebec
Review for: Copper Ink 270
The color comes on great! and it applies very smooth. The blending brush on the other end works well, too, for working with eyeshadows
Fadila A.
Winnipeg
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I really like this liner. While I do not think it would work well or stay on long if applied to the top lid, I love it along my lower lash line for a natural look that's just dark enough. I also like this for reasons that most people may not...it's a bit smudgy and oily (which is why I think it's only good use is the purpose for which I use it).
Contessa V.
Strathroy , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of eyeliner since I'm now able to apply it correctly. It's affordable and long lasting. I use it every single day.
Mai K.
Mississauga
Pretty good ! I used this when wearing eyeshadow and mascara and it's impressive ! Has a good too brush to make a good wing
Deborah F.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is my favorite eyeliner. my cateye is done straight on point. The price is great. Only thing I don't live about this it doesn't last as much as I wish
Olivia J.
Vancouver
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this eye-liner super easy to use, has a mini blending sponge for blending out liner for smoky eye look, got it for a Christmas gift. Goes on very smooth.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging