BY COVERGIRL #38 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Emily W.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Love love love this pencil! It goes on so great, and ALL of the colors are perfect!
Brianna W.
Elliot Lake, Ontario
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner is on point (on fleek as the kids my age who aren't moms say it. 😂) it doesn't smudge or fade quickly, I love it, I would recommend it to anyone who was looking for a "go to" eyeliner. I like it better than the eyeliner pots that I'm pretty sure I got in a different brand that has slipped my mind.
Michelle W.
Brampton , Ontario
Review for: Black Onyx
If you want an eyeliner that you cab smudge this is perfect. I like little smudging sponge on the end of the pencil. This pencil requires no sharpening, which is nice. The colour is a deep black and it goes on smoothly. It doesn't stay on my inner lower lids very well, and it's not a liner you'd use for perfect cat eyes. For everyday, simple liner this is a great product.
Krystal D.
Stratford , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
One of my go to liners. I'm a simple liner girl, no wings so this does this job. Stays in place and doesn't bleed out into my eye make up. I repurchase this all the time.
Olivia J.
Vancouver
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this eye-liner super easy to use, has a mini blending sponge for blending out liner for smoky eye look, got it for a Christmas gift. Goes on very smooth.
Crystal M.
vancouver, BC
Review for: Ink It!
Good eyeliner. doesn't smudge and lasts most of the day. if I am going out after work I do find that I need to touch up. at night I'll also go over it with black sparkly eye shadow to help set it.
Kayla R.
Tallassee, AL
Review for: Black Onyx
Just recently switched to this eye liner. I love it. It goes on easily and doesn't smear too badly.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Goes on beautifully. Vibrant color and super easy to apply. Would definitely recommend to everyone!
Carrie E.
Regina
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It smudges so badly I absolutely hate it and would not recommend this to anyone ever. The colour is awful as well
Brooke S.
Goes on smooth. Used for my dialysis wear. Smudges a little but nothing a week can't handle.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging