BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this eye-liner super easy to use, has a mini blending sponge for blending out liner for smoky eye look, got it for a Christmas gift. Goes on very smooth.
Sofala C.
Sofala C.
Leura
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Nice I wouldn't really buy this again it's a bit to hard to use and Im not quite use to the tip
Sephrah C.
Sephrah C.
Buffalo, New York
Review for: Black Onyx
I love the black onyx cover girl perfect point eyeliner pencil it works amazing. I love the smooth no mess lines i get when using this. My eyes look amazing after
Erin M.
Erin M.
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This eyeliner goes on really easily and I like the small tip for lining my waterline and smudging into my lashes. A nice basic eyeliner.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Warwick, RI - Rhode Island
Review for: Ink It!
Love, love ,love . awesome product always tried finding something that would work for me and I have finally found that one perfect product ;) I'd recommend to everyone try it you won't be upset at all.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Windsor, United Kingdom
Review for: Ink It!
This is a very pretty color if you want a pop of color. I wear it on my bottom lash line and smudge it for a smokey effect and it really makes my brown eyes pop. I get compliments every time I wear it.
Zizou N.
Zizou N.
Montreal, Quebec
Review for: Copper Ink 270
The color comes on great! and it applies very smooth. The blending brush on the other end works well, too, for working with eyeshadows
Abbey A.
Abbey A.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love this eyeliner. Perfect for you blue eyed beauties. Really makes them pop. Goes on smoothly. The only complaint is it does not last in the waterline.
Maren M.
Maren M.
Calgary , Alberta
Review for: Violet
Pretty much my daily go to eyeliner lately. It seems to stay in place rather well and not smudge. It also goes on smoothly. The color is dark, not too purple. Just enough to complement my eyes.
Mahima M.
Mahima M.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Love love love This eyeliner it gives it a nice winged liner it is easy to use it is just like a pen and the eyeliner stays on for a long time and always makes my eyeliner just the way I want it
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging