BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Amber K.
Amber K.
The Pas, MB
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This is an easy to use eyeliner, comes in beautiful shades and is also affordable. I love how you can use it to make your look as subtle or as dramatic as you would like it to be.
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
I love the self sharpening aspect of the eyeliner. never gets sharp points like when I sharpened them before. and it goes on so much smoothr too. and so many color choices
Preeti T.
Preeti T.
Delhi, Outside the USA
This eyeliner of covergirl is great, I'm so bad at applying liner and take too much time this liner saves time and gives me great look easily.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Guelph, ON
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This colour is so great with hazel eyes for daily use. I love covergirl's sensitive skin-friendly formulas, and this product is no exception!
Tricia N.
Tricia N.
Upper Port La Tour, NS
Review for: Black Onyx
I found this product to be quite good. It went on smoothly and lasted all day. The only thing I found that I did not like, is that I have make up sensitivities, after several hours of wear, my eyes were a little itchy.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Mantachie, MS
Review for: Black Ink
I absolutely love me some eyeliner,it goes on perfect and smooth and it doesn't smear or rub off like some does,it would recommend it to all my friends and family...
Sofala C.
Sofala C.
Leura
Review for: Black Onyx
Nice I wouldn't really buy this again it's a bit to hard to use and Im not quite use to the tip
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this eye-liner super easy to use, has a mini blending sponge for blending out liner for smoky eye look, got it for a Christmas gift. Goes on very smooth.
Engy g.
Engy g.
damietta
Review for: Black Onyx, Deep Burgundy, Hunter Green, Grey Khaki
omg !! 😻😻 I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has very high quality👍😻😻
Sephrah C.
Sephrah C.
Buffalo, New York
Review for: Black Onyx
I love the black onyx cover girl perfect point eyeliner pencil it works amazing. I love the smooth no mess lines i get when using this. My eyes look amazing after
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging