BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Crystal M.
Crystal M.
vancouver, BC
Review for: Ink It!
Good eyeliner. doesn't smudge and lasts most of the day. if I am going out after work I do find that I need to touch up. at night I'll also go over it with black sparkly eye shadow to help set it.
Jolaine B.
Jolaine B.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Falta un poco de oscuridad en el tono , aunque es facil tambien de aplicar eso eso lo único que critico el color deberia ser mas oscuro es mut claro y siento como si aveces me aplicara aceite
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This eyeliner goes on really nicely on the eyes for me especially since I'm a beginner at applying eyeliner. It was very easy to control and the color on it is very neutral and wearable too.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Carrying place , ON
Review for: Ink It!
*****************************************Great! Goes on easy and lasts all day, would recommend. Doesn't run or smudge*********************************
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Review for: Black Ink
LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner. It has a great point for winged liner. I've never had a problem with it. I use it all the time, it stays on all day unlike most. Very pleased with this product
Sandi J.
Sandi J.
Kamloops, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I use this eyeliner every day that I work. It goes on smooth, looks great, defines awesomely, and lasts through out the workday. When I get home after a long day of running in and out of the store, it looks as well as it does when I leave the house in the morning.
Abbie G.
Abbie G.
Review for: Violet
It was good but a little bit hard to use. I had trouble doing my upper lash. Of course my wings were fine but it took a while to get my upper lash perfect as always but maybe that is just me.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Windsor
Review for: Ink It!
A bit hard to work with and tends to be smeared by he end of the day, also runs our very quickly, maybe a few weeks depending on how often you use it.
Fanny E.
Fanny E.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
It lasts and doesn't easily smudge. I can make a nice line and looks good. Definitely recommend it. It's a bit pricey for my liking but worth it.
Sachini G.
Sachini G.
Sharjah, ['', '', 'United Arab Emirates ']
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This liquid liner has a unique shaped tip that can be used to draw a thick or thin liner. The pigmentation is great and very black. Very long lasting and does not smudge on my oily lids.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging