BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Daphne L.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This product make me feel so happy, it is the most wonderful eyeliner ever, i am so greatfull with covergirl, This made me look so beautiful.
Miranda G.
Salisbury
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
It gets the job done. I prefer my Avon eyeliner over it but its alright. Its a reasonable price if you're just looking for something cheap.
Stephanie H.
Spencerville , ON
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Absolutely love this eyeliner , it is the one I use the most to get the dramatic look I am seeking. I use others but this is my favorite.
Tammy B.
Hawkesbury
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal
I love an eyeliner with it own sharpener save alot of time when doing ur eyes. Also this eyeliner last long so the is an excellent product
Laurie-Lyn A.
Toronto, Ontario
Review for: Black Onyx
This is one of my top 5 liners.Stays on without touch ups through out the day.I love that is self sharpening and the smudge tip is a bonus.
Mio S.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
It's all right I find that sometimes the color looks faded on my eyes but it might be because of the lighting that I am doing my make up in
Kemese M.
Riverdale, IL
Review for: Grey Khaki
I've used this product in the past is a good product and I like the results that I got from the product so I would definitely use it again
Jennifer
Review for: Violet
It's a nice shade of purple if you're looking for a deep color. I don't like how easy it breaks off. But I love how it makes my blues pop!
Rhonda D.
Orillia, ON
Perfect point PLus eyeliners are a great product to use especially when wearing contact lenses. Does not smudge, and goes on very smooth
Grace R.
Montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love covergirl eyeliners, they are so much better than highend eyeliners. They are very black, dry very fast and they don't move at all
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging