BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

This eyeliner pencil gives you control and versatility. Want a precise line? It glides on easily. Want to soften a bit? There's a soft smudger tip. Best of all? No sharpening necessary. It's got a specially designed self-sharpener inside. So you always get the point‚Äďperfectly.

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Samisha K.
Hanover, NH
Review for: Violet
I LOVE THIS EYELINER! I wear this every single day and it literally stays on my face. If I rub my eyes though, it comes off on my hand, but it doesn't smear all over my face. You do have to go over your waterline a few times to get the color to show up but it is great for the top and bottom lash line.
Tricia S.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love love love this eyeliner! It's really smooth and isn't too small to hold. My problem with eyeliner is that it always smudges. This is the least smudging I've found so far. The color is great, it goes on smooth and doesn't smudge off during the day!
Jeska S.
Hillsboro, OH
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
At first I was doubtful about trying a new eyeliner. My daughter talked me into after she changed to this type. After trying it I was overall happy I gave if a try. This eyeliner doesn't make my eyes red and watery like many other kinds. My advice is to give this kind a try you will be glad you did.
Ashleigh M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a go to drugstore product for me. The color is good and true to the tube, the only complaint I have is that is does tend to fade in the corners of your eyes so you may have to reapply. But when I'm in a hurry and don't have time for liquid, I reach for this.
Mackinley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works really well, I have it in black. Extremely easy to apply, but it does come out rather harsh or dark, so the smudger on the other end is helpful. I don't typically use it for casual makeup, more for when I'm wearing a lot and want it to be bolder.
Kelsa j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm still figuring out how much I like this pencil. It is wierd to explain but the tip of the pencil looked brown but it says black and comes out black. Love the applicator. It does come out to be nice and dark but does take time to build up, at least on my lids.
Rosalie L.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Good all around daily eyeliner. I've been using this on and off and it last awhile. It glides over your skin nicely and stays put well enough. I just can't seem to make a fine line with it. It's very affordable so it was one of the first liners I tried when I started wearing make-up. Oldie but goodie.
Kalley W.
Garibaldi, OR
Its to the point. ūüėÉ I love this stuff. I don't have to worry about having lines that are too thick. I didn't give it a full five star review due to it still comes off pretty easily. By the end of the day the eyeliner has practically come off completely.
Chrissy B.
Review for: Black Onyx
Honestly one of my favourite eyeliners I've come across. Easy to find in local pharmacies and just an overall amazing product! Goes on easily in an even coat and is super long lasting for all day wear. Never ceases to impress, would definitely buy again!
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my favorite eyeliner. I love how easy it is to apply, it glides right on, you don't have to worry about digging out the pencil sharpener. It's retractable so after you are done using it, you can wind it back down and put the lid on so it doesn't get wasted by breaking off. It lasts all day, and looks great with my tan complexion, and brown hair and eyes.. It's a must have, I definitely recommend trying it.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging