BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I really like this eyeliner, but I feel like it smudges after 5 hours of use. Application is easy and smooth. I like the darkness of the black, other eyeliners I've bought and tried aren't dark enough.
Review for: Hunter Green
Easy to use but bot all long lasting for me. Rubs off and smudges easily. But for the price, I don't expect much... I've only ever used on my eyelid though. Maybe it'd perform better on the waterline.
Mia L.
Mia L.
This is my one thing that I am very specific about, my eye liner. I only use cover girl. I've used many brands and some irritate my eyes and others smudge right away. I buy this product over and over.
Erika J.
Erika J.
Independence, MO
I love his eyeliner because it glides on so smoothly. The color is awesome and it blends really well. The only thing that I have a problem with is that I tend to have oiler skin and it smudges easily.
Kiana S.
Kiana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as sample with my mascara and I've never been good with eyeliner. I just could never get it the way I wanted it to but I tried this one and I felt confident and good about how it came out!
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Booneville, MS
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Best. Eyeliner. Ever. You cannot wear this stuff off!! I apply it and there it stays all day. It can survive accidental eye runs and quick lunchtime naps. It stays put in rain or shine. Sweat or dry.
L'Erin R.
L'Erin R.
Harrisburg, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
Glides on easy perfect point easy to crank no sharpening necessary always on point never smudges if you make a mistake it comes off easy as easily fixable absolutely wonderful for the price I love it
MELISSA C.
MELISSA C.
Prattville, AL
Review for: Black Onyx
Cover girl perfect point plus eyeliner pencil duos is amazing! I have always used cover girl products and out of all the eyeliners I have used this one is by far the best. It goes on smooth and easy.
Madelaine  M.
Madelaine M.
Cincinnati, OH
I like that it's like a chap stick, that you can make it bigger by twisting the end. However, it is very hard and at times can hurt your eye when applying. The brown is a nice, everyday color though.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Dallas, TX
This is the only eyeliner I'll use! It doesn't smear and it's easy to apply. Hands down the best eyeliner out there. There are always so many choices in the make up aisle, but this is the hidden jem.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging