BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Life Home Beauty N.
Life Home Beauty N.
Barrie, ON
Review for: Violet
Great eye liner. It's smooth and goes on nicely. It is long lasting, I didn't experience any smudging. The colour is nice, not vibrant, but more muted shade, perfect for eyes.
Kim N.
Kim N.
Burnaby, BC
Review for: Ink It!
I really love this eyeliner, it goes on so smoothly. The downside is that if you are wanting to create a thin cat eye, the point is not thin enough. My work-around was to take a square of toilet paper, draw a few lines on the paper, and it created a perfect point to create a thinner line! I would absolutely buy this one again.
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
Stratford , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
One of my go to liners. I'm a simple liner girl, no wings so this does this job. Stays in place and doesn't bleed out into my eye make up. I repurchase this all the time.
Shirley F.
Shirley F.
London , Ontario
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This stuff is the bomb if you like me hate it when the lines are all a blur it gives you nice long even strokes to work with all you have to do is wave the majic wand
Mariam E.
Mariam E.
Milton
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Nice eyeliner and easy to work with. However, it is not as soft as I would like so it tugs on the skin a little bit. But I am still able to line my eyes quickly
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
Review for: Ink It!
Didn't last more than a few hours. Looked great when I first applied it but wore off really quickly. Could have been because my eyelids are naturally greasy but I expected more from this product!
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Somerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I am so picky about my eyeliner, but this one is really good! It's a little on the expensive side but it is really effective and doesn't smudge.
Michelle k.
Michelle k.
Granville , IL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
U want that vs night gown? It's brand new in sealed plastic still. I just won't wear it and can't find reciept. I bought it when it was $29 but see now it's been marked down to $20
Laura H.
Laura H.
Nampa, ID
Review for: Ink It!
A great eyeliner that stays on with no smudging or flaking of . It has lasted me quite a while so I know it is a product I only need to apply once daily.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
vancouver, BC
Review for: Ink It!
Good eyeliner. doesn't smudge and lasts most of the day. if I am going out after work I do find that I need to touch up. at night I'll also go over it with black sparkly eye shadow to help set it.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging