BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Corinne H.
Review for: Violet
Really good and pigmented it goes on really smooth and stays pretty much the whole day!
Berth C.
Montreal
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Najajwjwiwjjjwjwjsijsnshhssjeijenenehsjsjsjjesjsjsjshsjjsjsjwjeuwuwuwususususuussususuusu
Michelle M.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Not a bad product would purchase again. But prefer my normal stick eyeliner. But will keep this on hand
Ashlee G.
I love the self sharpening aspect of the eyeliner. never gets sharp points like when I sharpened them before. and it goes on so much smoothr too. and so many color choices
Jennifer M.
Mantachie, MS
Review for: Black Ink
I absolutely love me some eyeliner,it goes on perfect and smooth and it doesn't smear or rub off like some does,it would recommend it to all my friends and family...
Cortney P.
Stockton , CA
Review for: Black Ink
Goes on smooth and is very pigmented. Haven't seen clumps on the tip yet. but your liner will stay on all day
Kim N.
Burnaby, BC
Review for: Ink It!
I really love this eyeliner, it goes on so smoothly. The downside is that if you are wanting to create a thin cat eye, the point is not thin enough. My work-around was to take a square of toilet paper, draw a few lines on the paper, and it created a perfect point to create a thinner line! I would absolutely buy this one again.
Lindsey K.
Harrow, ON
Review for: Violet
Not a terrible liner, but not my favorite. The colour isn't as bold or bright as I was expecting, it was very subtle and leaned more towards black. Doesn't go on very smoothly but isn't the worst I've used. Reasonably priced and I'd use the one I bought, but won't likely repurchase. I was hoping for a more purple-y purple.
admery R.
sanford, florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner its so dark and shimmery and brings a little sponge for if you make mistakes
Julieta O.
Mexico City
Review for: Ink It!
Nice! A bit smudgy but very pigmented and easy to work with. Super smooth and creamy. I love it! I've been using it for a long time an it's still good.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging