BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I really like the color of this eyeliner. I am a fan of eyeliners that don't require pencils to sharpen them. I appreciate the smudging end on this as well. it goes on easy but if you're too heavy handed it will break.
Katlyn N.
Katlyn N.
Love this eyeliner! Very simple and easy! I always make sure I have one on back up! it is an everyday product for me! there is a range of colors for the day I'm looking for an extra something! Very creamy and pigmented!
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyesliner are the perfect one to make up our face. It have a wide colors. So radiant and affordable to buy it
Zinnia M.
Zinnia M.
Review for: Ink It!
Good old favorite of mine! My mother and I have gone through a good dozen of these and it's so much more convenient than the wooden one's. I use it on my waterline or smudged on the eyelids for that smokey effect. It can smudge however so you will need to keep tissue papers handy.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love this eyeliner works all day for me and I'm usually up and down through out my day. I have to kids in sports and this works amazing on my eyes . I usually actually have extras and tend to find good deals on this product . love the color really recommend it to moms on the go
Hanna L.
Hanna L.
Grande Prairie, Alberta
Review for: Ink It!
This is the only eyeliner I use! Its self sharpening so I never have to worry about the mess! I have very pale white skin and blue eyes and the chocolate works perfectly! It doesn't smudge either, so by the end of the day I still look fresh, which is great!
Loretta J.
Loretta J.
Pilot Mountain, NC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I bought this in charcoal. I usually use black but the charcoal is just a little more subtle. It goes on smooth but after several hours it starts to smear and I usually have to reapply it.
Mathilde M.
Mathilde M.
Montreal
Review for: Cocoa Ink
At first I find it kind of dry, but when you get through the first time with it you arrive to this creamy goodness hehe. Best black pencil that I've used so far and plus it's super cheap! I got it in gold also love it so much and stay on for several hours!
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Florence, NS
I fell in love with the self sharping eyeliners so easy to use. I don't have to worry about the mess from sharping a pencil, or the sharp egdes it sometimes leaves behind this eyeliner is very smooth and long lasting.
Chloi F.
Chloi F.
Review for: Black Onyx
There so pigmented and dark on every skin tone I'm amazed I would recommend 100% it works so well with every look
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging