BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Brampton , Ontario
Review for: Black Onyx
If you want an eyeliner that you cab smudge this is perfect. I like little smudging sponge on the end of the pencil. This pencil requires no sharpening, which is nice. The colour is a deep black and it goes on smoothly. It doesn't stay on my inner lower lids very well, and it's not a liner you'd use for perfect cat eyes. For everyday, simple liner this is a great product.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Morinville, Alberta
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner and it's definitely comparable to the more expensive eyeliners out there. It's easy to apply, lasts long, and no smearing. My only complaint is that if you like your eyeliner a little thicker, it doesn't last as long as some other pencils.
Cat T.
Cat T.
Fredericton
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I definitely like this product. As someone who uses liquid eyeliner daily, this product was easy to use but still precise. It lasted all day, and wasn't impossible to remove either. I would buy this product again, and would encourage my friends to try it too.
Nikita P.
Nikita P.
Turner Valley, Alberta
Review for: Violet
This product doesn't glide on easily it pulls at your eyes when you try to apply it, it doesn't have very much pigmentation, and dries up really fast, also the colour is more grey than black. all and all not worth spending your money on. :(
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Harrow, ON
Review for: Violet
Not a terrible liner, but not my favorite. The colour isn't as bold or bright as I was expecting, it was very subtle and leaned more towards black. Doesn't go on very smoothly but isn't the worst I've used. Reasonably priced and I'd use the one I bought, but won't likely repurchase. I was hoping for a more purple-y purple.
Terri R.
Terri R.
Beauharnois, Quebec
Review for: Violet
Works well, good color. Easy to use, good for sensitive skin. I have blue eyes and was told violet would bring them out. It was the first time using this product but I would use it again. It lasted as long as you would expect.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love this colour! It glides on pretty good but have used smoothr pencils in the past which is why I only gave it a 4 star rating. All in all, if you're looking for an affordable and cheap eyeliner, this is a great choice!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Review for: Black Ink
This is now my go to eyeliner. It's cheap, effective, and has great results. I used to use more expensive brands but have found that this one works just as well, if not better. The color is rich and dark without needing to go over it again and it not only goes on smoothly but stays as well. Highly recommend!
Beth P.
Beth P.
Wheatley, Arkansas
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I very rarely find eyeliner that doesn't smudge and look like it's caked on. I bought this product and never had a problem with it. It went on easy and it stayed fresh looking all day long. It went on smooth and doesn't make me feel like I have raccoon eyes. Love it!
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I really like the color of this eyeliner. I am a fan of eyeliners that don't require pencils to sharpen them. I appreciate the smudging end on this as well. it goes on easy but if you're too heavy handed it will break.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging