BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Mélissa S.
proulxville , quebec
Review for: Ink It!
It is nice I guess for the colours but there's not much product and the tip keeps breaking I even bought two of these to be sure ! But if you succeed to put it on your eyes, it does look nice all day. Would recommend Maybelline instead for a stronger pencil
Laura C.
Picayune
Review for: Black Ink
Works great allows me to do a perfect wing makes life easier helps me look perfect hen doing my make up couldn't ask for better
Kaitlyn F.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I really liked this eyeliner because t gives you the point at the top that really makes it easy to do wings or just a basic eyeliner for the day
Laura Q.
Medellin-Floresta. Cra85A 47DD49. Edit. Ibiza
I like this eye pencil. I used a lot. It make you look natural, like you don't have any make up but you have awesome lashes.
Diya E.
Review for: Black Onyx
I use this everyday, and it is part of my routine. I love this eyeliner, i do feel like the pencil is a bit to thin to draw the thick wings, but perfet for drawing the ouline.
Kim N.
Burnaby, BC
Review for: Ink It!
I really love this eyeliner, it goes on so smoothly. The downside is that if you are wanting to create a thin cat eye, the point is not thin enough. My work-around was to take a square of toilet paper, draw a few lines on the paper, and it created a perfect point to create a thinner line! I would absolutely buy this one again.
Ivelize G.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Excellent quality.. Long lasting for me. Which is also great..and easy to to look for in stores around my area.
sierra s.
Surrey
Review for: Grey Khaki
This eye pencil is the best for getting that perfect wing. It last all day without smudging off. The price is great for the product. Its super easy to apply. I bought mine at my local shoppers drug mart. I keep going back for more cause i use it so much.
Pam E.
Drayton valley, AB
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This is so good and goes on easily and comes off with makeup remover even easier but stays on all day.
Hailey M.
Review for: Black Onyx
I think this is a great eyeliner on my opinion I mainly like my black eyeliners so yea this is overall a pretty great product
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging