BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
María B.
María B.
Review for: Ink It!
Great for daily use! I bought this because I'm a big fan of simple makeups, so I tought it be good for daily use, as it is easy to use. It lasted all day long with no retouching and I'm that kind of girl who can't keep her hands of her face, very easy to use, and affordable. Highly recommend this product :)
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Elliot Lake, Ontario
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner is on point (on fleek as the kids my age who aren't moms say it. 😂) it doesn't smudge or fade quickly, I love it, I would recommend it to anyone who was looking for a "go to" eyeliner. I like it better than the eyeliner pots that I'm pretty sure I got in a different brand that has slipped my mind.
Cleia M.
Cleia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner applies easily and smoothly, but I find it just does not last long. It smudges all over the place on it's own and I find I look a bit like a raccoon after a few hours. It is a rich black, which I love, I just wish it had more lasting power.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I love this eyeliner, it applies easily,goes on very neat and precise, doesn't smudge,its definitely long wearing and I love the fact that Cover Girl Products are inexpensive, this is my favorite brand and I would recommend this eyeliner to everyone
Jacqui W.
Jacqui W.
Burlington, On
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I was out shopping one day at Shoppers Drug Mart and came across CoverGirls Ink it by Perfect Points Plus Eyeliner. I have always had good luck with covergirl products so I decided to try this eyeliner and l really love using. The black eyeliner goes on really well and lasts along time, didn't have to keep applying more and more which is important to me. This is a great product and I definitely recommend it!!!
Shayne P.
Shayne P.
Review for: Violet
Good pigmentation, what you see is exactly what you get. The formula is nice, goes on smoothly. The only thing I don't like about it is that you can't get it as sharp as you can a traditional pencil eyeliner so your line isn't as precise. This is why I typically use liquid.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Brampton , Ontario
Review for: Black Onyx
If you want an eyeliner that you cab smudge this is perfect. I like little smudging sponge on the end of the pencil. This pencil requires no sharpening, which is nice. The colour is a deep black and it goes on smoothly. It doesn't stay on my inner lower lids very well, and it's not a liner you'd use for perfect cat eyes. For everyday, simple liner this is a great product.
Noémy C.
Noémy C.
Valleyfield
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner is really amazing, it glides effortlessly, it's really smooth and easy to use. The eyeliner ink also doesn't smudge or dry and peel off during the day/night(which has happen to me before with other products). It also doesn't leak, and it last a long time I've had it for 3 months and it hasn't dried out. I absolutely recommend this product! I personally love it!
Cat T.
Cat T.
Fredericton
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I definitely like this product. As someone who uses liquid eyeliner daily, this product was easy to use but still precise. It lasted all day, and wasn't impossible to remove either. I would buy this product again, and would encourage my friends to try it too.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Morinville, Alberta
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner and it's definitely comparable to the more expensive eyeliners out there. It's easy to apply, lasts long, and no smearing. My only complaint is that if you like your eyeliner a little thicker, it doesn't last as long as some other pencils.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging