BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
ismary n.
ismary n.

Like most girls,
I love having a dazzling eyeliner. I rarely go out of the house without
outlining my eyes, and when I do not, I feel as if I am naked. For many years I
have been using an eyeliner pencil, because it is very easy to apply, however,
I envy the girls that can achieve a cat-eye style outline with liquid or gel
eyeliner and with this product you can achieve it.

Omega M.
Omega M.
Review for: Black Onyx
This was not a good product, The first time i got it, it came broken and didn't even come up when you twisted it. i gave it a second chance and bought a new one but when i applied it , it was dry and smudgy. the eraser at the end didn't even work and i would not buy it agian.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Springfield, MO
This eyeliner is easy to use and perfect for everyday wear. I can always count on this eyeliner to stay put and stay bold. The packing is simple and easy to open. I love using the black eyeliner with my ice blue eyes. I will continue to use this product daily!
Review for: Ink It!
This is my favorite brand of eyeliner to wear on my 'waterline' - it lasts all day and looks flawless.
Review for: Black Ink
This is my favorite eyeliner to wear on my 'waterline' - it lasts all day and looks flawless.
I love to wear the black shade but they do carry other shades as well which is fun for if you enjoy to wear some colour. I always have at least four of these eyeliners for back ups because I can't live without it.
Review for: Ink It!
I love to wear the black shade but they do carry other shades as well which is fun if you enjoy to wear some colour.
Eve B.
Eve B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Espresso, Black Onyx, Midnight Blue, Chestnut, Charcoal, Grey Khaki, Deep Burgundy
This product is so amazing! I love this so much it's so pigmented! It's so good for the price and I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend to anyone, the packaging is so nice and I honestly love the product!
Kamaia vega P.
Kamaia vega P.
Doral 7801 NW 37th street
Review for: Black Onyx
I like this product is very soft, super black  when you apply i love the little sponge that comes with it, i use to blur. i recommend this product.
Review for: Ink It!
I love to wear the black shade but the blue shade is gorgeous as well.
coco l.
coco l.
Review for: Espresso
Es increíble por qué te deja un color tan precioso que te ayuda mucho por qué te hace ver como una barbie sin utilizar una maquillista profesional
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging