BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Anne R.
Review for: Ink It!
I find the liquid eyeliner works the best for me it stays on the longest in emplaced longest other products wear off quite easily and worse much
Emilie-Anne C.
Port Perry
Review for: Grey Khaki
Haven't used this exact one (I can't ring the one I used) but they're eyeliners aren't amazing. They often run or get caught into eyelid creases.
Kaitlyn F.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I really liked this eyeliner because t gives you the point at the top that really makes it easy to do wings or just a basic eyeliner for the day
Anggie h.
CO-1132387
Personally I love this eyeliner, it's fantastic, I love the color blue, I like to see cute, it's excellent, I recommend it girls it's fantastic
Kristin B.
Somerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I am so picky about my eyeliner, but this one is really good! It's a little on the expensive side but it is really effective and doesn't smudge.
Preeti T.
Delhi, Outside the USA
This eyeliner of covergirl is great, I'm so bad at applying liner and take too much time this liner saves time and gives me great look easily.
amalie a.
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Annelisse g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
es muy bueno y pinra muy buen, facil de aplicar y muy cremoso, primera vez que lo use pero se me correo muy rapido por la humedad de mi pais
Octãvía F.
Review for: Ink It!
Its nice to use...i have used it a couple of times and so has my friends we all think its pretty great to use. Well thats all in our opinion
Daphne L.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This product make me feel so happy, it is the most wonderful eyeliner ever, i am so greatfull with covergirl, This made me look so beautiful.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging