BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Fadila A.
Winnipeg
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I really like this liner. While I do not think it would work well or stay on long if applied to the top lid, I love it along my lower lash line for a natural look that's just dark enough. I also like this for reasons that most people may not...it's a bit smudgy and oily (which is why I think it's only good use is the purpose for which I use it).
Olivia J.
Vancouver
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this eye-liner super easy to use, has a mini blending sponge for blending out liner for smoky eye look, got it for a Christmas gift. Goes on very smooth.
Mariam E.
Milton
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Nice eyeliner and easy to work with. However, it is not as soft as I would like so it tugs on the skin a little bit. But I am still able to line my eyes quickly
Melissa K.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Good but expensive. I like the retractable pencil and it goes on smooth.
I would buy it of it was on sale. But when you're on a budget this is a tad overpriced
Andrea D.
You get a nice clean line with a pencil. I find it lasts longer than the liquid. With the pencil you have more control over the look you want. Stays on better.
kalena m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This is my go to liquid eyeliner, very easy to use and the perfect colour, the only problem is how fast it becomes dry and unusable! but great for the price
Rumaly A.
Review for: Black Onyx
Really nice eyeliner. Eyeliners usually give me a little allergic reaction but those didn't. The color is very nice and vivid, I need to try more of this.
Krysta A.
Review for: Black Onyx
Oh my goodness. I can't say enough about this eyeliner. Perfect precision for my cat eye look. Doesn't make my eyes itch. Absolutely love it. Repeat user.
Deborah F.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is my favorite eyeliner. my cateye is done straight on point. The price is great. Only thing I don't live about this it doesn't last as much as I wish
Laura H.
Nampa, ID
Review for: Ink It!
A great eyeliner that stays on with no smudging or flaking of . It has lasted me quite a while so I know it is a product I only need to apply once daily.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging