BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Laura Q.
Medellin-Floresta. Cra85A 47DD49. Edit. Ibiza
I like this eye pencil. I used a lot. It make you look natural, like you don't have any make up but you have awesome lashes.
Mai K.
Mississauga
Pretty good ! I used this when wearing eyeshadow and mascara and it's impressive ! Has a good too brush to make a good wing
Andrea V.
Bogotá
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It is a good product, the products of this brand are my favorites for the eyes, have long-lasting and are very good quality
Sam T.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Works great, alias me to do perfect lines for myself, lasts long as, we'll. It's dark and shows the lines good. Love this.
Brittany S.
Moncton
Love it! I wear it everyday and carry it around in my purse or bad wherever I go so that I may touch it up when necessary
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has always been my go-to eyeliner. Very easy to control and washes off easily. Love that I don't have to sharpen it!
Kara M.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Easy to apply, great color, and long lasting. I fell that without primer, it does end up under my eyes after a long day.
Laura D.
Belleville
Review for: Black Onyx
Nice cost-effective brand for good quality makeup, especially for basics like eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush and foundation
veda a.
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl is perfect if you are into jet black eye. it has a decent staying power. lasts for 5 hours. does not smudge.
Jasmin G.
Richmond
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Glides through easily in your eyes with no sweat and stays all day and easy to remove with a wide selections of colours
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging