BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
amalie a.
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Libby D.
Review for: Ink It!
This's is a very good product I recommend it to all ages Very easy to to apply doesn't take long to apply it is very good I give it a 10 to of 10
Andrea A.
Calgary, AB
Great eyeliner, great price, good for sensitive skin. I really like how this goes on, and how easy it is to use.
Shirley F.
London , Ontario
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This stuff is the bomb if you like me hate it when the lines are all a blur it gives you nice long even strokes to work with all you have to do is wave the majic wand
Daphne L.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This product make me feel so happy, it is the most wonderful eyeliner ever, i am so greatfull with covergirl, This made me look so beautiful.
Erica R.
Oshawa, ON
Review for: Ink It!
I like this product but I found that it didn't stay on that well and would end up on the top of my eyelid
Deondra R.
W Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great bold color!! Lasts alll day!! Love the liner itself!!! Only use covergirl liner!
Jo-Ann O.
Namibia
Review for: Ink It!
I honestly love this eyeliner. Really smooth and very easy to use. The downfall is that it doesn't last long. It comes off easily
Sandi J.
Kamloops, BC
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I use this eyeliner every day that I work. It goes on smooth, looks great, defines awesomely, and lasts through out the workday. When I get home after a long day of running in and out of the store, it looks as well as it does when I leave the house in the morning.
Kathy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to liner when I use one. Easy to apply , goes on very smooth. Doesn't last as long as others I have tried, but it does the trick when I need to wear eye liner.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging